“Stopped in for lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Our first time to eat here. We both had the lunch pizza special, one with a Caesar salad. Pizza slices were large and salad was huge. Thin crust pizza was good.

Brand new building. Everything new and clean.

Service was very good and attentive.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (282)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My friends and I decided to try the newly re-done pizza joint. We ordered a 24 inch fire cooked pizza. When it came to the table you could see that about 3-4 inches of the outside of the crust was burned black. We cut off the area and ate the rest. We will not be going back. The beer prices were reasonable but the pizza was ruined for us.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went to enjoy watching a Steelers game went in told the hostess i would sit near the bar sat at a high top waited 10 min until someone came to wait on me . The tvs were blocked by the lights hanging down so i told her i was going to move to a table so i told the hostess and i waited 30 minutes before i was waited on i ordered a Pittsburgh salad told the waitress the only vegetables i wanted on the salad was lettuce and green peppers when the salad came out i started eating it and thank god i found the onion in it and did not eat any of them because im allergic to them .Then it started i told the waitress about the onions and her response was whatever the manager came over and didnt really care either. Then the owners wife came over and ask if i needed medical help because of the allergies and proceded to tell me i should have told the waitress about any allergies well i know what i can and can not eat and that is why i order it with out the things i cant eat. So their way of dealing with the whole thing was to just walk by me and ignore me until i left. I did talk to the owner before i left and he more or less called me a liar about my allergies said i didn't like onions no i saw them before i ate them and i dont have to explain my medical conditions to his or any restuarant its none of their business!!!! i ordered without THEY SCREWED UP!!! If i would have had a medical problem from it they would hear from my attorney but i found them before i ingested them and i didn't have a problem. Thank God wont be back for any more of their food or advise.This is a family run business and its run like one if you dont like their restaurant or the way they do things their attitude is get out and dont come back .Thats what everyone should do they have no idea what customer service is nor do the employees

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Caesar salad very good

Garlic bread more like old garlic toast.

Spaghetti & sausage not very good:
Sausage mushy
Sauce very dark and little taste
Pasta cooked and reheated

Pizza okay. Asked for anchovies on 1/4 pie and ended up with them on 1/22 pie. Directions not that hard to understand.

Waitress did not provide service that would encourage repeat business. She was not that busy and did not understand how to run a station.

Will not return.

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Nice staff. Pizza was delicious. Establishment was clean. Bathroom was clean. Staff was a young man, probably a teen, but he was very nice and polite and made conversation with us.

Date of visit: July 2019