“Don't pass this up”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

In the early summer, the parking lot might disarm you. Not many cars, and a quiet restaurant ...but In season it's packed. Anyway, this is great...not good food. The presentation was caring and the food prepared and served excellently. If you live here, support this place. If traveling through here make it a point to eat here. The staff at every level was friendly, attentive and caring. The specials are worthy of note. An accommodating kitchen changes dishes to your liking. The sauces were outstanding. It's reasonable, and a fun evening.

There are newer reviews for Alfredo's ristprante italiano

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Good food, good service, good price. We would have gone back but ran out of time with all of our planned events.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had tried this restaurant several years ago and didn't like it. Recently, friends whos's opinion I value, told us it was really good, and that there were new owners. We decided to try again, and I'm really glad we did. The soup of the day was roasted red pepper. When it arrived, I was surprised that it was basically a chicken soup with red peppers, but the bigger surprise was tasting it-it was incredibly delicious. Hubby tried the pasta fagiole and I had to taste it. It had lots of meat and really good flavor. The hot garlic bread was also very good. My dinner of Fettuccini Alfredo with shrimp was delicious. Hubby enjoyed his ravioli dinner. House wine was $4.50 and was 2 for 1, and it was good. That was a big surprise. We returned another time with friends, and we all loved it. They had a special of two dinner for $12. How can you beat that? The dining room is very pleasantly decorated, and the service was good. We shared a piece of lemon cello cake that was delicious. This is my new favorite place for Italian food.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Excellent food prepared and served fresh by a caring staff. Well worth the wait for any menu item as everything is created from scratch...not reheated previously frozen fare. Generous portions and a fantastic wine selection. Put this place on your "to do" list of places to eat. We have been regulars since our first visit.

2  Thank Ron P
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Alfredos is my new favorite Italian restaurant in the area. I've tried others in Daytona/Port Orange and I like Alfredos much better. Picked up pizza to go for lunch today and it was made just the way I like it. Earlier this month my husband and I attended their monthly wine tasting. Not only did we get to sample some great wines while enjoying lovely live guitar music, we also learned a little something about the wine we were drinking. Afterwards we went into the dining room for dinner. Our waiter was extremely friendly and very attentive. Our meals were wonderful. Served in a timely manner and piping hot. We got to meet the new owners when they stopped by our table. They are a very nice couple and we wished them the best of luck with their new venture. I highly recommend Alfredos. Fresh Italian meal at a very reasonable price and friendly atmosphere.