Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona
GreenLeadersBronze level
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Just stayed at this hotel during Bike Week and we were very impressed. Paul was very helpful with the call in reservation and was waiting for us with fresh baked cookies when we arrived. What a nice guy! Very personable and ready and willing to help. Rooms were large and clean. Hotel had essentials for washing our Harley which was a great bonus since we had ridden from Islamorada that day! Entire staff, from front desk to housekeeping made us feel welcome. Great location; easy ride to Destination Daytona or Main Street for bike events. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Tom C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Glad that you enjoyed your time with us here at the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona while in town for Bike Week Festivities! Please make sure that you let all of your friends know of our central location to all things associated with Bike Week.

We hope that you book your reservations early for Biketoberfest 2013. We are expecting another banner crowd to be coming to the area!

Tom Clapsaddle/General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Port Orange, Florida
Reviewed March 25, 2013

As a Club Carlson member and frequenter of CI&S hotels, I have come to expect great service. My families' stay at the Port Orange, FL location was no exception. After realizing that I had booked the wrong dates online, Paul at the front desk took complete care of us. Our reservation was switched in a no hassle manner and we were in our room within minutes. Thanks Paul!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rich H
Tom C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding my associate Paul and my hotel the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. I am glad that we were able to take care of the slight hiccup you experienced.

We look forward to your return visit and please pack your bathing suit and enjoy our pool or even the World's Most Famous Beach - Daytona Beach!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We needed a place to stay over the weekend for a softball tournament... Well it happened to be bike week and spring break... We were able to book a room being it was the only option we were a little worried why they weren't full...(little pricey but understandable due to the time of year) Once we stepped into the lobby there was No reason to worry. Cozy fireplace nice staircase made us feel right at home. The room was very clean and large! Breakfast in the morning was wonderful biscuits and gravy on Sunday morning was actually pretty close to my homemade gravy:) the staff was great even all the bikers were friendly to our softball girls. This will be our hotel for sure on future visits for out of town softball tournaments. Good job Country Inn!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank MomofPBL
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. I am glad that my staff was able to assist you and the softball team that you represented. The bikers that seem to stay with us are a great bunch of people. They tear through the milk and cookies that we serve up.

We look forward to your next visit here. We will try to ensure the warm weather cooperates as well!

Lake City, FL
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This Country Inn and Suites in Port Orange was absolutely wonderful. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The decor was done beautifully and the beds were clean and comfy. The staff was very professional and helpful. The front desk made us feel welcome and Marisol in Sales took great care of our group! There is plenty of good shopping and restaurants close-by so it makes it a very convenient location. This will definately be our place to stay on our next baseball outing! You won't be sorry you have made this your hotel choice either!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind comments regarding my hotel the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. I will be sure to let my staff know of your kind words.

I do hope that your team had the opportunity to enjoy our luxurious outdoor pool and hot tub while you were guests, if not, please make time next visit.

We hope to see you soon when you return to the Daytona Beach/New Smyrna Beach area!

East Amherst, New York
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The front desk and all the personnel in the hotel were exceptional. Very pleasant, accommodating, patient and helpful. The place is fairly new and immaculate. It’s in a great location off US-95. The hotel is quiet and the free breakfast was very good. Hot waffles every day, with eggs and meat as well. There are numerous restaurants, a drug store and shopping for all needs right there. We hope they keep it up. Once the secret is out, it will be very difficult to get reservations.

Room Tip: Say on the third or fourth floors. Less noise and traffic.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Tom C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding my hotel, the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona.

I want the word to get out about our property and the service that we provide. Please continue to tell all of your friends and family about us. Make sure that you mention our outdoor heated pool and spa, our on site exercise room and our Read and Return Library as well.

I do hope that I have the opportunity to meet you on your next trip to the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona.

nyc
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I just want to express my appreciation for the positive experiences we have had here in Country Inn and Suites in Port Orange. We stayed with you many times in May and November of 2012 and are returning in March of 2013.

All staff members were responsive and helpful. They made welcome efforts to offer useful ideas when we asked questions.

In particular, I would like to say that Lauren at your front desk was most helpful in providing service and in making recommendations. I would also like to express my special appreciation to Marisol Moreno from Marketing for her handling of back office matters and for her recommendations. Our family in Florida has had some medical issues and Marisol has been very understanding and considerate.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about my hotel the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments regarding both Lauren and Marisol.

I am sorry about the events that led you to us but I am very happy that we are able to make your difficult times a liitle bit easier to handle.

Syracuse, New York
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The Country Inns and Suites, Port Orange, Florida was without a doubt the best hotel experience I have ever encountered. The entire staff goes out of their way to make your stay comfortable and pleasant from the front desk manager, Lauren to Marisol, the Director of Sales and everyone in between. The grounds are as inviting as the interior. Even breakfast was a wonderful experience every day of my stay. This will be my home away from home during any future trips to the Daytona/Port Orange area.

Room Tip: If you need as washer/dryer, ask for a room on the 2nd floor as that is where they are located.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Tom C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review my hotel, the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. It is nice hearing from guests that have enjoyed the experience that my staff has created for them.

We look forward to your return visit. Please ensure that you bring along your friends or family members that want to experience what Port Orange, Daytona or wven New Smyrna Beach have to offer!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Orange
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront
#14 of 103 in Daytona Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,360 reviews

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona? Share your experiences!