“Great food!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Deltona, Fl
“Great food!!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We went to House 4 Beer and they provide menu's of the surrounding restaurants that deliver. This place is directly next door, so after making our choices, hubby walked over and ordered and paid. You can also call in your orders. About 10-15 minutes later, our food was delivered to our table in the bar. Everything was packed nicely with no leaks. We started with spring rolls, which were perfectly lightly crisp and freshly made. The owner informed hubby that everything is made from scratch on premise. We enjoyed these with the hot mustard included. As I said, everything was included and no running back to get a missed item. We ordered chicken red curry and hot spicy shrimp, both came with rice. Both were excellent, but we would have liked more heat in our shrimp. Nice large shrimp and plentiful! We finished with fortune cookies, which are a 'must have' for me! I have lived in this area of Florida for close to 10 years and this is the first Asian/Chinese restaurant that I have liked, make that loved! Most of the Chinese I have tried here in Florida, all tastes the same and tastes as if it is all made at the same processing plant. We will definitely be going back!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank redundantecho

Kingston, Jamaica
“authentic Cantonese food !”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Not your run of the mill American style ( full of msg and cornstarch ) Chinese . Setting is modern with attentive service . What sets this restaurant apart is that this is QUALITY Chinese close to what you would get in NYC or SF Chinatown. Cantonese steamed snapper with ginger and scallion is top notch as are most dishes I have had here , Real Chinese veg like gailan and choy sim as well as Chinese sausage are also available .

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank pncjam
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Went in for some lunch, the place is small, but cute. They have a really nice bar. They were a bit understaffed as for lunch there was only one lady working, she was quite busy. I got the Shrimp with Lobster Sauce lunch. I was good it came with a Spring roll, soup, and rice. It was a good lunch and I'll stop back in.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lisa N
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Authentic cantonese/chinese food in town”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We celebrate our anniversary here, my husband and i ordered a 2 whole live maine lobster with ginger scallion sauce. It was phenomenal!!! And the whole red crispy snapper is absolutely delicious!!! No one can beat the sweet and sour sauce that the chef made it just taste like home. When u guys visit this restaurant ask for a authentic chinese menu. U will be surprise with the food selection.service is awesome. Highly recomended if you are looking for the best chinese food.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Azure2206
“The best food in port orange”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

After walking by the Resturaunt so many times my wife and I decided to stop in for a quick dinner , we were greeted by a very nice waitress and seated right away. The chef came out and asked if we would like to try the special of the day that was main lobster and recommended he cook it with ginger. Now at first it scared me but before I even took a bite I knew it was golden . Moist,tender and delicious!!!! I will be going back ASAP I added a pic to the review and hope everyone gets to enjoy it

1 Thank Redrocus