“I'm stuffed. ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

All you can eat chicken.
The service was great, the dinner was super. I was greeted warmly , seated promptly, and had a great meal. Sonny's has a great salad bar with just about everything, including smoked chicken salad (very good). The chicken dinner was great, moist with that good hardwood smoke flavor. The sides, especially the coleslaw, out of sight, and of course the ice tea, wow. The service was great, the manager checked with a us and asked us if everything is good. Our server was super good. The facilities, and resturant are very clean. We had a good dining experience, and will be back as a regular.

There are newer reviews for Sonny's BBQ

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Driving up 95 in heavy rain decided to pull off the road for a bite to eat, and rather than stop at the traditional drive thru's we saw a drive in sign for Barbrque @ Somny's. Actually it became a full meal-sweet potatoe, corn on the Cobb, garlic bread & barbeque. BBQ was only ok & left a lot to be desired in terms of flavor. Window girl was very pleasant and outgoing .

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I went to Sonny's for the all you can eat ribs. I had the sweet sauce which is relatively decent. However, the spare ribs seemed old and dry so I had to add more than the typical amount of sauce to make the ribs palatable. I probably should have complained to the waitress but the sauce brought some life back into the ribs so I decided not to. The service was slow and I had to keep asking for double orders of ribs because after the first batch the waitress would only bring two ribs at a time. This annoyed me but she explained it was the company policy. If they are going to be stingy with the ribs maybe they shouldnt have the all you can eat ribs on the menu or simply raise the price. Just a thought. I had the baked beans as a side which were good. I think i'll return and give Sonny's another shot.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We go for the sliced pork lunch & sweet bbq sauce. Most of their menu is very good. this is our favorite bbq place.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The wife and I has a good experience at sonny's in stuart fl , so decided to try port orange location. My pulled pork sandwich had hard chunks of pork ends and pieces of bone in it. I told the waitress and she called over the manager, who said she would "take care of it". Paid my check to the waitress @ the register as the manager watched & nothing was "taken care of". This will be my last visit to sonny's port orange.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

NEDSS470, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that your pulled pork had hard pieces and bones in it. Please let us help! Send us an email at Social@SonnysBBQ.com with these details, including the location, so that we can address these issues. We would greatly appreciate your feedback and hope that you can give us a chance to make it right!