“Tiny Wings”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Used to eat here at least once a week. The wings were big, flavorful and filling. No longer true! The wings are truly half the size and your lucky to get two bites per wing. It's embarrassing... Will not be returning

Reviewed April 12, 2013

First time I've been here. Came down with a couple of friends, we ordered some ribs and pulled pork. The food was quite good, as was the excellent cornbread, but it was a bit cold. I find it odd that almost everything comes sauce less, the sauces are at the table. My real, complaint about the place, apart from the cold entree, are the portion sizes. I barely got much pulled pork, and the mac-n-cheese side was tiny, not worth the $2+ the side costs alone.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I love their salad bar, pulled pork, sweet tea, and sweet Bar-B-Q sauce. I usually always have a good meal at Sonny's

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have been coming to Daytona since 1977 and have been eating at Sonny's for twenty plus years. Very disappointed when we came this year and found all three in the area had been closed down. We haven't been down in a few years and were so looking forward to our favorite rib place. Luckily thanks to this site we found the one in Port Orange. We've eaten there two nights,we both had the babybacks the first night,the portion left me stuffed and my Wife said it was too much,so the second night she got the pulled pork(excellent) and I got the babybacks and we shared.
The ribs were excellent as well as the sides of cole slaw,beans,baked potato and green beans. The garlic bread is very good although filling. I should have only eaten one but found myself finishing both as it was so good.
The waiter Jimmy(we had the same one both nights)actually remembered us from the first night and was very attentive to our needs even though the place was full both times. I would have a tough time finding a complaint about Sonny's. It has stood the test of time,while others have come and gone.

1  Thank BIGBLOCK54
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Long-lived Sonny's BBQ lovers can expect the same quality, menu offerings and flavor they've gotten accustomed to. Fast, attentive, friendly and accommodating service.

1  Thank PCUSER1954