“Great place for special event”
Review of Malibu Beach Grill

Malibu Beach Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Malibu Beach Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 170 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Malibu Grill is an upscale casual eatery that offers an elevated dining experience with high quality food, excellent service, and an dining atmosphere. Voted the Daytona Readers Choice Best Restaurant in 2016 for dinner, date night, atmosphere and special events. Great for a night out, it is conveniently located in the Pavilion at Port Orange, steps away from the movie theater. It also is an excellent choice for business diners or special events with a VIP room and Private Party room available. In addition to the dining room and bar seating also offers outdoor patio with a lake view.
Port Orange, Florida
“Great place for special event”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I was invited here for a friends birthday party and had a wonderful meal. The food and servicee were outstanding. They had a private room which made it very special.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Back for a Fantastic Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I stopped at Malibu Beach Grill for Sunday Brunch and enjoyed Brunch on the patio. Always great food and service

Visited March 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Nice Place with great food”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This was my first visit. We took some clients out after a long day of meetings. The pork chops were fantastic. It was a very clean and upbeat place. I plan to go back. A great place to end our meeting.

Raleigh NC
“Not as good as I had hoped.”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The reviews on this restaurant were so good, that we drive a good ways to eat there. We visited in early December, and I have held off writing this review, in hopes that time would ease the bad memory. But, I can at least now rate it a 3 instead of 2! The good was good, service was poor and overall handling of our dining experience was poor.

We were seated with menus after a short wait for seating, and the server immediately came to take our order. Since this was our first visit, we asked for a couple of minutes to review the menu. I think we were forgotten, as I was a good 10 minutes before anyone returned. We ordered drinks, side salads and entrees at that time. The server departed, and no drinks appeared for another 10 minutes. So, when they finally arrived, I thought at least were going to be able to enjoy our cocktails....but the food was delivered by a second server immediately after as our drinks arrived. There was no time to enjoy the drinks and the salads were delivered with the meal. I don't know if they were just busy or what, but after a good wait, everything came at one time! To make matters worse, in their hast, the two servers knocked over a glass of water on one of the women in our party, and the entire contents went into her lap. They were very apologetic and supplied paper towels. To maker matters worse, the primary server repeatedly blamed the incident on her co-worker; to us, it looked like the fault of the first server, but we not really care to hear the blame. The manager stopped by later and apologized but my sister-in-law was still very wet and unhappy. There was not compensation offered to her, and I thought at least they should have made her meal complimentary. The food was good (not fantastic) but by then, everyone was disgruntled over the course of events. So, food was good, service was horrible.

• Visited December 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida
“A special place!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We had a hankering for rainbow trout which was not on the menu. I happen to mention it, and wow, in no time we were enjoying rainbow trout, French fries and a frosted glass of beer! Eating there is not just putting on the nosebag again, it 's an event! We were content.