“Great menu, Great Location...... sorta”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #44 of 175 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 14, 2014

ok.. a little hard to find for people who haven't been there before, and a little complicated to head anywhere afterwards... But, the new menu really is fantastic.

Burgers are just slighly less cooked than expected, so step your choice up 1 mark to make sure they get it right.. (Medium to Medium Well).. Odd, since this wasn't during a rush.

Anything you can order as a burger can be ordered as a chicken sandwich, Boca burger, or Veggie patty. If you're part of the Red Robin club, you can count Burgers, Chicken, Salads and Seafood meals (yes, they have seafood) as 1 of the 9 needed to get the 10th free. Also, you can get a free burger on the month of your birthday (still gotta pay for the drink, though.)

This location includes a 1% infrastructure fee on every purchase as part of the arrangement they have with the land owner. Should have been a bit more transparent, but there it is..

Limited up close parking shared with other businesses, but at least 8 spots for every customer, 2 for handicapped, and at least 1 for To-Go pickup spots. (might be 2..)

It is possible to have a meal on a 30-minute break at this location, but make sure you order when you order your drinks. (My best fast method.)

They got my Smoke and Pepper burger (premium/angus) was prepared just slightly pink on Well, but was delicious, and they remembered the special smoke/ketchup sauce this time.. Very good service (not just my table). Shame they don't have the crowds they used to, but they have more people lately since the Beacon Theater in New Smyrna shut down for renovations. You might get a discount at the theater if you bring your receipt.. I don't go, so I'm not sure, but I know a lot of theaters locally do this.

Great place for parties, and larger gatherings. Can handle 30 people decently. Parking might be harder later in the day (evening, shared with theater.)

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Have been to this particular Red Robin three times now and have never been disappointed. The quality of the food has been consistent as has the attentive service. Had planned to go somewhere else while visiting the area, but couldn't get past the host stand so we ended up here and we are so glad we did!

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Service was slow and couldn't even get water in a timely manner. I ordered a burger medium rare...it came medium. Returned it, asked for the same thing...came back again medium. I was starving but I refused trying a third time. Plus, the burger was tasteless and very greasy both times. The fries were just as tasteless & greasy.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Last few times I've been the service has been less than stellar, I guess because I dine alone sometimes I feel as though I am overlooked, drinks not refilled and not offered more fries. It was better this time. I got my usual Burnin' Love Burger. It was very good and now it comes with a roasted jalapeno on top, that was really good.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Made a side trip for lunch while in Daytona for a cheer competition. Very much worth going out of the way! Love the onion ring stack. I had the bbq burger and it was delicious. The sweet potato fries are worth the extra charge, and the service was great.

1  Thank ms8wotw