“Average all around.”

Dining options: Late Night
Edgewater, Florida
“Average all around.”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I came here on a weekday night. I ordered a salad and he had a burger. I had been at a few other red robin restaurants with friends before, so I knew I wasn't in for something spectacular. The food was good, but average in quality. I recommend the onion rings and burgers personally. The salad was bland. Oh yeah, the manager made us a little uncomfortable because he was a little lurky around the tables. But at least he cared if customers were satisfied.

Visited May 2012

Palm Coast
“Not your fast food burger”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Unless, desperate, I don't eat fast food, so thinking this was an upscale fast food place, I tried.
Needless to say, I was surprised at the quality of the burger, many varieties, and tasted good.
Serviced by a friendly waitstaff and nice atmosphere.
PS, I've been back twice!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“mmmmm burger”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

OK it was Octoberfest and they were running a great special. Get the warm pretzels, Octoberfest burger and Sam Adams Octoberfest beer and have a delicious time.

Visited October 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Burgers Rule!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I love a good burger and these guys make a great one. Fun atmosphere and happy to help staff. Great place for Beer n Burgers or a family meal. Great location too. Right next to the big theatre in town.

Visited July 2012
Port Orange, Florida, United States
“good food”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

the best burgers and service in the area would recommend to anyone love the restaurant the never ending fries are great too.

Visited October 2011