“fast and good”

Daily Grind Burgers
Ranked #20 of 175 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was late (just after closing) but they served me anyway. Great burgers and friendly staff. Good selection

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Went out of our way to try it out and am glad we did. Great Burger! Ordered mine medium rare and it was delivered medium rare! Nice topping and condiment bar.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Amazing burgers cooked perfectly with a friendly staff, clean restaurant, and great atmosphere!
We are from Brevard County and just wish we had one closer! This place is beyond words good!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

On our drive from Daytona Beach back to Melbourne, we got hungry. We saw a tiny "strip" mall of restaurants right before we got onto I-95...so we stopped. We were going to eat at the sit down restaurant in this same complex, but the wait was too long and we were hungry. So we walked down to The Daily Grind. Hubby and I both ordered the 10oz burger, he got fries and I got hash brown casserole, I got a soda and he got a beer - cost about $26. Everything was delicious. I loved the toppings bar. When you order a burger at most places, they give you a single ring of onion and a tiny tomato. Not an issue here - you can load up your burger to your hearts content. I got a standard burger with cheese and hubby got the chili-cheese burger - both were great!! They were juicy, but it didn't cause the bun to disintegrate. The fries were tasty - but my hash brown casserole was amazing!! So yummy!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I do enjoy mustard on my burger - so I slathered it on. Unfortunately, the mustard they had tasted like it had cinnamon in it - not a plus in my book. But that would be the only negative I found. They have a fancy Coke machine. You can get your drink straight up or add flavors to most any of the Coke products on tap. I added grape to Sprite - not a good idea. Oh well. The plain Sprite tasted good and you could get yourself free refills. I am sure we would come back here if we lived in the area.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

While vacationing in Ormond Beach my son found this place on the Internet. We were in the mood for burgers and fries. It was about a 30 minute drive but well worth it. May have been the best burger I have ever had! If we are ever in this area again we will definitely put this place at the top of places to eat.