“Nice Affordable Ride”

Lee's Summit, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice Affordable Ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband and I wanted a change on our beach vacation so we decided to go horseback riding. Even though it was only 1 hour, it was a nice ride. The tour guide was funny and entertaining. He pointed out deer laying down in the tree line. He educated us on our horses behaviors. We got to run the horses a couple of time. The cost was definitely worth the ride.

Visited June 2014
8 Thank christinelfreeman

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellant getaway from the hussel and bussel $30 for 60min.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

My daughter and I visit Shenandoah every chance we get, about every other week. The ride is tranquil, easy and flat. Through the pasture, into the woods and along the creeks and ponds throughout the entire ride we have encounters with deer, turkey, a few cows with little ones along side. The horses are so gentle and good nature d. The guides are very nice and show you everything you need to know as a beginner rider. All questions are answered be fore you hit the trail. Only 15 minutes from Daytona, what a great place to visit. Horse back rides in Gatlinburg TN. are $120.00 per hour and on the sides of rocky unstable mountain ranges. I take everyone who visits us in Daytona to the stables for a ride, all my children and grandchildren look forward to coming to the stables. David and Josie

Visited June 2014
7 Thank David V
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An excellent day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Having never ridden a horse Buck the trail guide provided us with an excellent riding experience. Totally recommend it to anyone.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Ian R
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Local Girl Goes and has fun on her Birthday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Yes the stables are in need of repair , yes the guides shirt was un buttoned and his gut hanging out , and when I got there I was a little hesitate , the horses seemed cared for , and in the end it was a good experience , 60 mins for $30 was quite the value and I got my horse fix ...

Visited March 2014
3 Thank mastcosi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best stable ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

I've been going there since I was a kid and have loved it ever since! If you're lookin for a laid back fun place to ride this is it! Even if you've never ridden they make you feel comfortable and pick the perfect horse for you!

Visited February 2014