All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleanbike weekwaffle makerconvenient locationdaytona beachnice staygreat place to stayan upgradecerealwalmart
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This hotel is in a great location for easy access to the interstate and good places to eat but we stay here when family is in town to visit my parents and there isn't enough room for everyone. So, we've stayed here a handful of times. Although it was still an okay experience- it was not the best one we have had here. Our room smelled weird, the elevator ran slow and we couldn't find a place to sit at breakfast. In all fairness, I did not ask for a different room. The hotel was full and I didn't think they could move us. I think when we have stayed here in the past, they were not full and maybe that's why we have never run into problems with breakfast and the elevator. The staff is very friendly and it really is a good location.

Room Tip: Further away from the elevator the better.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange / Daytona, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

thank you so much for your comments. we appreciate your business. I understand we were busy but please always come and let us know if you have any problem that way we can fix it at that time. we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

clean rooms ,good location, helpful front desk reasonable price.It was a treat to have the coffee and cold cereals available throughout the day as we came in at an odd hour and a decent cup of coffee was appreciated.Loved the fact they had an outdoor BBQ going at a very reasonable price serving brisket, pork loin etc. Nice place nice staff I recommend it

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange / Daytona, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

thank you so much for your comments. we appreciate your business. we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Nice hotel with a fabulous pet policy. I would stay anywhere that allows my dogs, but this was nice enough that I would stay without dogs. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby and a stone's throw from I-95.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange / Daytona, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

It's always great to hear comments such as yours. thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Glad we got the last room available. Everything was good. Wish the pool was outside and the grounds a little larger. There should be a weight limit on pets. Several huge dogs on property. Very slow elevator.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us. I will look into some of your issues also.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

The staff at this hotel always do their best to accommodate me and will most likely stay there again. Room was clean, Staff was friendly and did a great job. It is also near good restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange / Daytona, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

thank you so much. we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.