All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleanbike weekwaffle makerconvenient locationdaytona beachnice staygreat place to stayan upgradecerealwalmart
Reviewed May 22, 2017

We chose this hotel since its conveniently located right off I-95 as we traveled to West Palm Beach. The price was reasonable and the front desk staff was very pleasant and quick during our check-in/out. I requested to check-out later and they said no problem at no additional cost. It's close to restaurants and a small shopping center. The hotel was clean, the room was well maintained. I would just recommend they change the bed skirts. You could see the room had been upgraded, but the bed skirt was badly stained and it looked aged. Breakfast was okay if you want coffee and something super quick. I was told it was a hot breakfast, but there was no meat served, just gravy and biscuits (did not have sausage).

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange / Daytona, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us. Our gravy and biscuits do come with sausage in the sauce. That being said, the sausage is diced as opposed to links or patties. We do rotate daily with different items. I appreciate your time in sharing your comments.

Dennis l. Patrick

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Located right next to I95, many restaurants, shopping, gas stations. Minutes away from Daytona Shores beach, close enough to Daytona International Speedway anything you need is right there. Room was bright, clean, comfortable, bed was fine with many pillows. Staff was great from check in to check out. Would definitely stay here again .,

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you Lucille for your great comments. We appreciate your business.

General manager

Reviewed May 8, 2017

The hotel was clean and in good maintenance. The staff was both efficient and friendly. A good value for the price. The location near the interstate (I-95) was very convenient. The breakfast was okay.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange / Daytona, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2017

Thank you for your comments and staying with us. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. There are plenty of items we would like to add to breakfast but in order to stay within Laquinta policies we are slightly limited. Having offered 3 hot items to include eggs and waffles, as wells as having any array of pastries, breads and cereals, fresh fruit, we have run out of space to do any further items. That being said, we continue to rotate items to satisfy all guests needs.

Thank you for your input.

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

This by far is the worst LQ we ever stayed at. The room was musty, office chair broken, toliet broken ran all night, shower very loud. This property needs major upgrade. We will not stay here again. Stayed at many LQ in the past all were very nice, this one was the worst. Not worth the money.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank routie66
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange / Daytona, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Thank you for your input. I was glad I was able to meet with you before you left and talk with you. I am pleased that the office chair was replaced when the desk was notified. I had the maintenance man adjust the back of the chair so it would not lean back as much. He had also repaired the toilet once we were aware of it. I appreciate your input and made an adjustment to your bill before you had left. As I had mentioned, we are planning our renovation soon which would help throughout the property. Thank you for staying with us.

Dennis l. Patrick

Reviewed May 4, 2017

I chose this hotel for the convenience of being off I95 while traveling through the state of florida from north to florida keys and got more than I bargained for. The price was reasonable and the staff was very pleasant. The breakfast was assembled in a timely manor for traveling and access to coffee (always hot) was available 24/7. Location was perfect because it was right next door to Target and Panera's and that came in handy. I also witnessed the General Manager helping guests with their luggage. That was impressive. He greeted us as we were leaving and made it a point to ask us how we enjoyed our stay. They personal touch was inviting. He was very professional and courteous

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank A_Casual_Traveler17
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange / Daytona, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2017

Thank you for a great review. It was our pleasure making your stay comfortable. We appreciate your business.