La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange / Daytona
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$101
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$83
$71
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$105
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$91
$86
$49
Daytona Shores Inn and Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)
$70
$68
Dream Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$104
$93
Pirates Cove(Daytona Beach Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssuper targetindoor poolroom was cleanbike weekconvenient locationnice hotelwaffle makerdaytona beachnice stayhot tubgreat place to stayminute driveeasy accessan upgradeyogurtfilmattresses
FilterAll languages
A La Quinta traveler
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed October 31, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed in room 211 on October 21st 2013. The smell of mold was overwhelming when I walked in. The air conditioner (which could have take moisture out of the air) was left off to save money. The ventilation fan in the bathroom was broken so every time someone took a shower, the moisture had no where to go and caused mold and also the plaster to rot. I woke up feeling sick the next day. I was supposed to stay 2 nights, but immediately checked out when I woke up. There were also scuff marks on the wall. I am a business traveler and stay at hotels at least once per month. This is the one of the worst I've seen.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I had booked a room for 3 nites at the Days Inn, by the Daytona Race track area and one nite was too much. Would not even have my dog stay there. So the next day, I searched in Port Orange and ended up at La Quinta Inn & Suites. My long weekend was saved...Staff was excellent, particularly David, the room was large and very clean. The complimentary breakfast was pleasantly sufficient. There are many restaurants near by to choose from. After a long day at the beach, it was a wonderful treat to get to my room. I am going back in December 2013.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor. Found it very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Ok so we were excited after talked with the lady on the phone, she was very nice and after reading all the positive reviews. She said we could check in a little early because we had our little dogs with us and had day of family activities that we could not take them to. So we checked in around 1pm after missing the entrance and going 4 miles on the highway. We get to room 404 and yes its a pet friendly room so you can expect something to be evident that pets have stayed there. BUT just for the record i have used other hotels with pet friendly rooms and not had any evidence. Ok so i digress, THE ODOR was so strong but not a pet smell, it smelled like SEWER/MILDEW we thought ok well its probably because the air conditioner was off....so we turned on the ac and put dogs in the room with food and water and left. came back a couple hrs later to walk them and my husband said the smell was still there. we went out and came back around 10 and it was still really strong. we were only there for the night so we did not say anything and we probably would not have but we woke up to find roaches in the bathroom (german roaches those are the bad ones that infest.) We were so upset that we packed up and got out of the hotel as fast as possible. they offer breakfast and have hot tub and pool which we were planning on using in the morning. Not after the roaches. The beds are really really hard as well. When i went to the front desk I informed the desk clerk of the issues and showed him a picture of one of the roaches. He informed me that he would tell the manager and maybe they would call me. Now it's 5pm and have not heard anything from them, so i called and found out that they only have one GM and that she comes in on monday. He would say something to her and also send me to her voicemail. UUUUUGGGG. Oh and by the way they keep the coffee maker in the bathroom where your toilet is....Yum i want to drink coffee from a room where people flush the toilet with the lid open and spread the germs all over. Even my husband was grossed out, and that takes a lot. The only reason i even gave them a 1 rating was because of the friendliness of the woman on the phone, the hallways were kept up! I would have not put this bad of a review on if someone had called me today.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family