“Great food service sucks.”
Review of Stavro's Pizza House II - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great food service sucks.”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Been there many times but I believe this will be my last. Well the problem started when I tryed to order a ham sub lunch special for take out was told I could not order one as take out it was dine in only I just commented that I didn't see it clearly posted on the menu and got a short rude comment back from who ever the heck answerd the phone so I figured no big and I just ordered off the normal menu beings as I work in an office and have no time to dine in. So expected not to hear another thing about it. When I got there to pick up my order I found both the owner Chris and some other woman assuming she was the one on the phone sitting at a table waiting the place was empty they both jumped up to help me but once I told them I was the one that called they whipped out the menu and both decided they needed to show me where it was posted and scold me for not seeing it. I think that was just frickin ridiculous to do scolding a customer after already making the point clear over the phone. I should have just walked out and left them with there nasty food.The sub I ordered was drinched in oil and vinager so the beard was soggy and disgusting and the lettuce was wilted so had to take it off to manage to eat the sub. There service and food have gone down hill. Never again.

• Visited April 2013

daytona beach
“Continued Great Pizza”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Dropped into Stavro's again for another delicious cheese pizza. Still the best anywhere. Also noted that the restaurant was very clean and the manager was paying particular attention to everything and everyone.

• Visited November 2012
daytona beach
“Return Visit -- Heaven!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Just returned from Stavros in Port Orange. Without a doubt the best pizza anywhere. The restaurant was clean, the server was very courteous, quick, and accurate. Rather than leaving their Parmesan cheese on the table, it is kept refrigerated and delivered to your table with your food. If you want to taste the best pizza in the world just order a cheese pizza. They have just the right combination of flavorful crispy crust, perfectly seasoned sauce, and a very generous portion of the most flavorful stringy chewy cheese. Although I have had their wonderful pizza with various toppings I strongly recommend the cheese pizza with no toppings. That's how you will know you have lucked up on the pizza anywhere. I have been eating Stavros' pizza for twenty or thirty years and I can tell you it only has gotten better over the years.

• Visited August 2012
Tampa Bay, FL
“Excellent Pizza, Pasta and Salads”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This place has the best pizza in the Daytona area. The pizza crust is crispy and delicious.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Suzie418
“Needs to be renovated”
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

Had been going there off and on for several years but finally couldn't stand the nasty carpeting and less than clean kitchen. Food isn't bad but inside is just not clean.