“The best kept secret in Florida!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Renu Day Spa
Syracuse, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best kept secret in Florida!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is an amazing place with great staff, when we lived in Port Orange we use to go to Renu often. This is the place we miss the most since we moved back to NY. Great people, well maintained and excellent service.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Jodi J

florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 191 helpful votes
“GREAT AS USUAL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2011

I always go to renu but usually for haircuts to someone else.That person has not been up to par so I went to Renu.
Cindy gave me a haircut that i am so happy with .She did not cut too much.She listened to me.I am thrilled.She did a great job and a new customer!

My daughter had a facial with Nicole.She is a sweetheart.My daughter fewlt great afterwards.Such a relaxing place to be pampered.LOVE IT!

Visited September 2011
5 Thank nancy s
Orlando, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Best spa in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

I have had many massages here and they all have been wonderful. The spa is quiet and staff is friendly. My husband and I had a couples massage which also was wonderf. I highly recommend Becca for massage, she can do prenatal, Swedish, or a deep tissue massage. Tiffany also is another great massage therapist!

5 Thank momma2be
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Amazing Spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2009

Wonderful spa very clean, the ambiance was very nice and private!

4 Thank hollyv02
florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 191 helpful votes
“simply the best-renu day spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2009

Everything about this spa is great.From the massages,to the pedicures,to the facials to the people who work their magic with their friendly smiles.
I find it sooo relaxing......and they make you feel special.
The atmosphere(The candles and the music) and cleanliness are way above average.
I can't wait to go again.

9 Thank nancy s