I used my Hilton Honors points to book this hotel. I knew that for the small amount of points required that it would be lacking. But I was happy about many things about the hotel. The location was very good. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The lobby was being renovated but it was clean and free of depris. Our room was very clean and we had no complaints. So for the small amount of points it was a very good deal except for the breakfast buffet. Once again a Hampton that did not have a toaster that worked properly. The lady in charge of the buffet was constanly cleaning the area. However she would only put out a few items at a time. If a person did not hang around and wait they would never have gotten anything to eat. She was probably told by her management to do this but it was very annoying. There was only a few boxes of cereral to choose from. The fruit looked terrible. A few muffins and bagels. It was the worst Hampton inn buffet I've ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a relaxing and rewarding stay at the newly refurbished Hampton Inn Port Charlotte hotel. Discover the old world tranquility and spectacular wildlife of Charlotte Harbor. Our inviting hotel is nestled on a private lake in the prestigious Deep Creek area of Port Charlotte, Florida. Unwind on pristine beaches or enjoy world-class fishing expeditions and peaceful river excursions near the hotel. Visit the charming town of Punta Gorda and view historic mansions or dine and shop in Fisherman’s Village.Relax in a comfortable guest room with thoughtful amenities at Hampton Inn Port Charlotte hotel recently completely remodeled in 2013. Unwind with a movie or selection of premium channels on a 32-inch HD flat-screen TV. Stay connected with business with free high speed internet access and catch up with work at the desk. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast overlooking Sandhill Lake. Even if you're in a rush, don't miss the most important meal of the day. On your way out, simply grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Revive with an energizing workout in the fitness center or a refreshing swim in the pool. Make business easy in the business center complete with helpful amenities and services.All newly remodeled rooms include Hampton's Cloud 9 Bed and Bedding, complete with fresh, clean duvet covers and triple sheeting. Our rooms not only feature all Hampton standard amenities, but also 32" HD TV, but refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers and a laptop tray for your use. Hampton Inn thinks of everything a guest needs, and the Port Charlotte location offers a 100% new property. Enjoy our new Sundry Shop, Fitness Center, Pool Area and Business Center, as well as lobby, breakfast area and guest rooms. When you leave the Hampton Inn Port Charlotte, you will be well rested and energized for work or leisure travel! Come Feel The Hamptonality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda Hotel Port Charlotte
- Port Charlotte Hampton Inn