“Very Helpful Staff”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Port Charlotte
Sandy Springs, Georgia
“Very Helpful Staff”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I had to make copies of documents to fax for a deposition. The staff were very helpful, especially Lexus, at the front desk. Helped me out in a difficult situation without any hesitation.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Grand Blanc
Reviewed December 15, 2011

This hotel needs to be recarpeted. I stayed on the second floor. I did not want to take my shoes off. The flooring near the elevator on the second floor landing was filthy. Where there was tile it was filthy. Where there was carpet it was gross. The room had a dehumidifier in it. I've never been in a hotel that had one before. It was louder than the air conditioner. I asked if I could shut it off. The curtains are old and not crisp and neat. This property looks like a Hampton just before it becomes a Baymont. I will not stay here again until it is clean. There is a Holiday inn express close by, I'll stay there. I will post on Trip Advisor the same. The staff at checking was friendly, kind, and hospitable

• Stayed December 2011
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 27, 2011

We stayed at Hampton Inn at 24480 Sandhill Boulevard, Pt Charlotte Fl 33983 in November 2011.
We intended to stay 1 night originally but we were so delighted by the attitude of EVERY staff member that we stayed an extra night.
Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was terrific and will be staying there again soon.
There are a few hotels to choose from at this Interstate Exit but choosing this one meant we hit on a winner!!!

FIVE STARS ALL ROUND!!! Thank you ALL !!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Tonya G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for staying with us an additional night, and the staff was very thankful for your review!

We hope your travels bring your back to Port Charlotte, FL as our property has changed and grown with the times, and we think you would be very impressed it with it now! We have much more in the area now!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback,

Tonya G McCandless, GM
Richmond, California
Reviewed November 3, 2011

i had treveled to this area from California for work. My hotel was to be paid in advance by my company. When i checked in i found out that my company failed and never pre-paid for me. I was to be there for 2+ weeks. The bill would have been in the thousands. I simply paid for the first night in cash and the hotel allowed me to stay for the next 4 days without payment until i was able to get my company to follow through. All the while i got service as if the bill was being covered. They never hassled me coming and going, they never asked to hold my personal bank card info as an exchange. Breakfast was good. Room had a humidifier. Over all very pleased.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 17, 2011

i would like to extend my appreciation for the hospitality i received while i stayed at your hotel. THe entire staff was amazing in there help especially Carolyn, Anne, and Barbara. everything i needed they provided for me i will definatley continue use this hotel.... keep up the good work

1 Thank socrates p
Plant City, Florida
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The people working at the hotel, made my stay a wounderful experience. They went out of there ways to get what i needed, when they didnt have to. Also every day i was greeted with a smile, that goes a long way.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ruben b
Cocoa, Florida
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I stay at this hotel very frequently due to my job. The staff is wonderful, always friendly and helpful. The rooms are very well kept and cleaned very well and timely each day.
Barbara always knows who I am when I call and the evening part-time front desk staff, Mike [I believe his name ] always greets me by name upon my arrival.
All of the staff treat you very well and make you feel very welcome and at home away from home.
I highly recommend this property.

EJC

The Wyvern Hotel Punta Gorda
The Wyvern Hotel Punta Gorda
#2 of 7 in Punta Gorda
Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte

Been to Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda? Share your experiences!