“Florida vacation”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of The Perfect Home

Fabulous places to visit
Perfect pool to relax and enjoy the sunshine, swim, and a drink by the pool after a long day! The Perfect Home
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The Perfect Home
Our floor plan
One of the master suites
Twin beds have a linked en suite
Another en suite
Causal dining
2nd master suite
A more fomel dining area
Super comfy living room
Boca Grande Light house, great place to visit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Srey k
“Florida vacation”
Reviewed July 29, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Staying at this vacation home was fantastic, The bedrooms was nice for all my families. The pool was great for the kids. They swim everyday for the four days I’m there. I will definitely come back to this nice home with my families. Thanks for everything Jill.

Jul 30, 2018
Hi, Thanks for your very kind words, it is great to hear how much you and the family enjoyed staying is this wonderful home. We get a great number of extremely positive reviews and feedback which is lovely, we do work extremely hard to keep the homes special and our guests as happy as we possibly can.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

IanS9900
Andover, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 19, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

We have rented from Clearsky for the past 20 years and never been disappointed. However this villa for the money is very disappointing, old worn kitchen, stains on carpet, shabby cheap furniture. Garden over grown at front the photo most have been taken when new 20 years ago.

Pool area is drab with the only view of oven grown bushes

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jun 6, 2018
Hi, I am so sorry to hear that you felt that this home did not live up to our usual very high standard. I wish you had mentioned something to either myself or the management team locally whilst you were there so we could have addressed some of these issues.
I was there about 2 months before you and the front garden looked lovely, the trees to the rear are natural woodland and make a great back drop as well as giving a little shade to the south facing pool area, much enjoyed by previous guests.
I have stayed in the is home and found it to be quite lovely. Our guest immediately before you left a lovely and positive feedback so I am so sorry that you did not enjoy this home quite as much as you have when stayed in some of our other homes. Next time I will make sure that the home you stay in will be as perfect as is humanly possible.
I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Trip69761...
“Absolutely Perfect”
Reviewed October 31, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I was extremely nervous renting a vaction home especially due to the fact that this was a company from over seas. However, Jill was quick at responding to all of my question. She even messages me letting me know that the house was fine after the hurricane without me having to ask her.
As for the home, it was more than expected. It was very private. It was very clean and had everything that we need to cook with including an out side bbq. The pool was amazing, we spent every night in it (what kept an 11 and 6 year's old very busy). We also saw lots of birds from the pool. We did have to added some water to the pool but it was very humid during our stay so that was expected.
We had to make one call to the maintenance company for a broken toilet part but then came and fixed it within a couple of hours. They where very nice and easy to deal with. We did notice a couple of other things that may affect future guest (front outside light weren't working).
There is so much to see and do. Everything is a short distance way.

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, I am delighted to hear that you had such a great time and enjoyed the villa. I have stayed here myself and also loved it there. It would be great to be able to welcome you back again one day, I do hope we have the opportunity.

Jill
PS lights bulbs in front porch will be changed, thanks for letting us know.
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Jul 19, 2017
Sorry about the bug, unfortunately this is one of the less popular things about Florida, a sub tropical climate does lend itself to the odd critter and there is very little I can do about that!!

However, bugs aside, I am thrilled that you had such a great time and loved the home. Please do let me know when you wish to return as I would love to welcome you back again soon.

Kindest wishes,
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Jul 19, 2017
Hi,

Thanks so much for the feedback, I am delighted that you had such a great time. If you would like to come back any time please do e-mail me at enquire@clearsky.co.uk I would love to welcome you back again soon.

stacy19m
“Florida family vacations ”
Reviewed September 27, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

It was a great home to stay and relax. Very enjoyable area with beautiful beaches. In my case close enough from Miami , Tampa, and other areas of Florida that are a must visit places.

Sep 29, 2016
Hi,
Really glad to hear that you had such a super time and I do so hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you all back again soon.
H0neyBadg...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Shhh...don't tell anyone that this is the perfect hidden spot!”
Reviewed March 1, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We just returned from a very relaxing week at this property. The property looked exactly as pictured and we were very pleased! There are all of the expected amenities and the house was very clean. The owner, Jill, was extremely prompt with responding to emails before the vacation.

One of the things we really enjoyed was the remote location of this property. It is very quiet and peaceful. The roads are great for running and walking, and we didn't run into any unexpected wildlife. There is currently a good amount of road construction on Gasparilla Road, but we were far enough away to not be able to hear it from this home.

We were very happy to see the pool could be easily safety gated to keep the kids out of harm. We were also pleasantly surprised to find beach chairs, a beach umbrella, and sand toys waiting for us in the garage.

We would stay here again!

Traveling group: Extended Family
May 17, 2016
Thanks so much for your kind words, I am delighted that you enjoyed your holiday.

I really hope I can welcome you again soon!
Very best regards,
Jill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing