Days Inn Port Charlotte
$89
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$74
La Quinta
$59
Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$86
$115
$103
Hampton.com
$112
$103
HIExpress.com
$65
Tropical Bay Inn(Port Charlotte)
$79
$76
Charlotte Bay Resort(Port Charlotte)
$115
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrestaurant next doorjd's bistrofront deskroom was cleantamiami trailoatmealfirst floorstay there againthe staff was friendly and helpfulcoffee makernice breakfasthousekeeping staffair conditionerfree breakfastnice staynice poolpunta gorda
Reviewed February 1, 2012

My husband and I celebrated New Years Year at JD's Bistro and stayed that evening at the Days Inn next door. The whole experience was wonderful! We didn't have to be concerned with drinking and driving, we had a great evening and then just walked to our room next door. The staff was friendly and helpful, our room had every imaginable amenity. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone! I felt like one of the family!

Room Tip: I would highly recommend the restaurant next door, JD's Bistro.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tikichikk
Tracy33, Director of Sales at Days Inn Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for selecting the Days Inn Port Charlotte and JD's Bistro for your New Year's Eve celebrations! We do have a fantastic package each year, and this year's is guaranteed to be the best yet!

Thank again for the kind words, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Warm regards,

Tracy Lehn

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Wonderful stay with my family! The room was fully updated, clean linens and upgraded like I was in a fancy hotel for half the price! Everyone was very friendly and they had a great breakfast feast ready in the morning. I would highly recommend this place, have paid much more for hotels and not received half the service and quality as I did here! Great job to the staff, still can't believe that it's a Days Inn! :)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 25Ashley
Tracy33, Director of Sales at Days Inn Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn Port Charlotte and taking the time to share your feedback. We greatly appreciate both! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

This motel was a pleasant surprise in Port Charlotte. The rate was the most expensive of my week long business trip, but still under $80 USD. The room was clean with plenty of room. I really appreciated the "clean remote" service that employs changeable remotes for each room each stay. My room had a sofa in it that was a nice touch for lounging and watching TV after a long day. The grounds were very clean and well maintained. The pool was sparking and looked very inviting even in the 40 degree weather. I didn't actually swim but it looked nice. The staff was friendly and courteous with numerous awards on display behind the front desk counter. I would recommend this motel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Aaron S

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn Port Charlotte and taking the time to share your detailed and amazing feedback. We greatly appreciate both! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Hotel breakfast every morning was delicious,great selection! Rooms clean staff friendly! Close to restaurants and shopping and beaches

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank ladymumford

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Seriously. After checking in with the ever helpful Amanda and being shown how the new door keys work (super easy and hi-tech) opened the door to my room and had to double check I was at a Days Inn property, it is that nice. First impressions are of something more high end. Clean, comfortable? More like spotless and posh! Most comfortable bed I've ever slept on at a Days Inn, there's a refrigerator (which works) and a nicely appointed, modern room.

Nicely remodeled pool with snack shack, comfortable lobby/lounge with business center. Convienient to everything...Still can't believe it's a Days Inn.

Whenever you're in Port Charlotte, Say here you will be very pleased.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank PigDaddi
Tracy33, Director of Sales at Days Inn Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the award winning Days Inn Port Charlotte! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and recommendations.

Thank you!