Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte
$109
$64
$159
$119
All reviewschoice hotelsfront deskwafflescracker barrelroom was cleansausageplace to staykings highwayeasy accessfirst floorpunta gordathe breakfast areahousekeeping staffwe've stayednice stayfresh fruitthe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Took a chance using Priceline because they would not say what specific place you would be staying. My wife and I were surprised at how nice Sleep Inn & Suites was. The staff was super and the room was clean and comfortable. Everything was great and we highly recommend the place over other larger chains. We know because other relatives stayed elsewhere and complained.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Sue C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for taking a chance on the Sleep Inn & Suites and we are happy that we met your expectations. We do appreciate the kind words and feel free to contact us directly for your next stay.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

As a business traveler in the state of FL, I have found this hotel to be very comfortable and safe to stay. Becky makes the breakfast every morning. It is the best I have found in the state. When you travel 3 weeks every month, you deserve to start your day out right. Most hotels serve scrambled eggs that look like last weeks leftovers- dried, crusty and have noooo flavor. Not so here. Becky makes the best scrambled eggs I have ever had. If you want an additional perk, breakfast is the best!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Vicki S

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write a review. You are so right, that Miss Becky makes the best eggs in Charlotte County. Hope to see you again in your travels and breakfast will be ready.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night and really enjoyed my visit! The location was great - right off the highway, next door to a Cracker Barrel & down the road from a Walmart. The woman at the front desk was really nice & mentioned that to celebrate them getting their liquor license I could have either beer or wine. I opted for a bottle of water instead :) They also had warm, yummy cookies at check-in! My room was perfect - clean, comfortable & spacious. I had a great night of sleep and was allowed a late check-out as well. I wasn't able to try the complimentary breakfast but I'm sure it was delicious! All this, plus free parking, for an extremely reasonable rate. Thank you for making my stay a great one, I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank depechegirl02
Sue C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time for writing such a glowing review. We do strive to meet all of our guest expectations. We do hope that if you are in the area again to stop and see us again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was our second time staying at this hotel. We have been extremely pleased with our accommodations both times. Staff is very nice and efficient. Breakfast area was pleasant and the food was good-continental with a touch of home. Check the hotel coupon books and you will find a nice discount. A new perk this year is they offered complimentary wine or a beer. No disappointments here. The lady in charge of the dining area went out her way to make sure you were satisfied.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank LadyDolph40
Sue C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time for the great review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our new added perk of the free beer or wine at check-in. Our hospitality attendant Becky does a great job and it shows. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Would highly recommend this hotel, good breakfast, nice pool, fantastic staff, very clean Close to everything.

We stayed here 2 weeks and all my family where very upset to leave

Will defiantly come again

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 355Jerry
Sue C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for the great review, we always enjoy your family. Look forward to seeing you again in December.