I booked 2 rooms, one for my parents and one for me. I requested that my parents be on the 1st floor, they gave them the 2nd floor. Other then that they had no issues. They said the room was clean. They enjoyed the breakfast.
My room we had a few issues. Upon check in the women at the desk then looked at the requests for the 1st floor and just says oh yeah that isn't happening. Then tells me that we only had reservations for 2 nights (we had 3) when I corrected her she was rude and just said no we only have 2 and no other rooms available. Did not try to accomodate me or make any suggestions until I finally said fine, we will just find another hotel and then suddenly my room showed it was for 3 nights.
When we got to the room later that night and the next morning we found our remote control and coffee maker didn't work. We reported it to the front desk and the remote was replaced while we were having breakfast. We assumed the coffee maker was replaced because the coffee was not in the maker. The next morning we didn't use the coffee pot but on our last morning we went to use the pot and it didn't work.
We also noticed the sheets had stains on it
It might have just been our room because my parents didn't have any issues and their room was nice and clean.
The rooms are very quiet, we had the room right above the entrance to the hotel and near the elevator and didn't hear anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sleep Inn & Suites hotel is conveniently located with easy access to Interstate 75. This Port Charlotte, FL hotel is close to pristine area beaches, many golf courses, world-famous fishing at Boca Grande, the Charlotte Harbor Event & Conference Center, Babcock Ranch and the Charlotte Sports Park, home of the Charlotte Stone Crabs baseball team. This Florida hotel is near Charlotte County Airport and Southwest Florida International Airport. There is a wide variety of restaurants within one mile of the hotel. Many shopping, boating, fishing and eco-tourism opportunities are found in Port Charlotte and nearby Punta Gorda. All spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, 32-inch flat-screen televisions, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Non-smoking and smoking rooms are offered along with family and whirlpool bathtub suites. This is also a pet-friendly hotel. This Port Charlotte, FL hotel offers many fine features and amenities, including a free hot breakfast served daily with coffee, free wired and wireless high-speed internet access, outdoor heated pool, and exercise room. Guest laundry facilities and a gift shop with convenience foods, drinks and travel needs are provided on the premises for added guest convenience. The business traveler will welcome additional conveniences like the business center with public computers, printers and free fax services. The hotel also has a meeting room which can accommodate up to 100 people for events and business functions. The hotel has been certified as a green hotel through the Florida Green Lodging Program. Whether traveling to Florida for business or vacationing with the family, the Sleep Inn & Suites hotel in Port Charlotte offers you a great location, affordable rates and friendly guest service. We look forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Port Charlotte
- Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte
- Sleep Inn Port Charlotte
- Port Charlotte Sleep Inn