Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte
$90
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$74
Hampton.com
$112
$103
HIExpress.com
Days Inn Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$71
Tropical Bay Inn(Port Charlotte)
$99
$76
Charlotte Bay Resort(Port Charlotte)
$115
Priceline
$65
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewschoice hotelsfront deskwafflescracker barrelroom was cleansausageplace to staykings highwayeasy accessfirst floorpunta gordathe breakfast areahousekeeping staffwe've stayednice stayfresh fruitthe entire staff
Reviewed September 10, 2011

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room were nice and clean. My only reason for not giving 5 for 5 was because the beds were a little hard.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Eggyball
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte FL changed my perception of a "budget" hotel. The room was exceptionallt clean, FREE internet! Awesome breakfast & a staff to be commended. Week took a day off from the long weend to relax by the pool, so glad it was there! The room rates are unbelievably low. Close enough to everything you could need. See you on my next trip!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ThatBobby
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We've stayed here twice as a couples getaway. We spoke to the manager and got the jacuzzi suite for $79 on slower nights. It is a great room and perfect for a romantic getaway. Staff is nice and there is a good breakfast in the morning. Good location to get to several restaurants as well. Visanis comedy club down the street has excellent food as well as Cracker barrel next door.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2011

My husband and I were in the area waiting to pick up a load. We drive big rig. So we got a suite here. I felt like a princess! Vanessa helped us when I had trouble getting a wi fi connect and even called the room to follow up. The room was spotless and beautiful. The pool area was amazing as well and stocked with towels. We will definitely go again!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 3, 2011

I read the reviews when I heard we were doing presentations in a hotel. I had sold timeshare for 13 years and decided to sell a new concept to me, a travel club. Turner at the front desk told me about free bicyles, with trails closeby. I decided to change my plans for the morning, ate the breakfast buffet which included foods that were on my diet plan, and went on an adventure. The rooms were very clean, the beds were comfortable, and the all the staff were friendly and went above and beyond! Its not just the great price, its the great experience!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business