“True Gem”
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Outdoor Living.
Christmas in Florida!
King Master bedroom with private bathroom.
Master Bathroom
Queen Guest Bedroom
Twin Guest Bedroom.
Winter
Garage and Laundry area
Beach equipment
Outdoor Living: Grill, Shower, Horseshoes anyone?
Private Backyard
Enjoy a private evening by your own fire pit!
Enjoy our Florida Sunsets!
An evening by the pool !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“True Gem”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Hi,
My wife, two 14 year old girls, 2 Yorkers, and myself just rented last week. What an amazing home and amazing time we had. The house is stocked with everything a vacationer could need except clothes and a swimsuit. The pool was very refreshing and the music throughout the house was a nice touch. Our dogs absolutely loved it there, we had to catch the one just to come home. It's super pet friendly and relaxing, lots of things to do and short trips from many other attractions and beaches. Our family can't wait to go back next year.
Thanks, Susan

Jul 13, 2017
Thank you Richard for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. Bill and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your vacation and our home. We are also very excited even though it very hot, you used the fire pit. No need for firewood next year we'll take care of it for you. Thank you and your family again for taking such wonderful care of our home and we look forward to seeing you next year!
sallyandj...
“AWESOME VACATION”
Reviewed May 1, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

This vacation home was wonderful. I don't know where to start.. Everything about it was so enjoyable. The pool was big and we loved the water temperature. There were so many places to eat or to just sit and relax Having the open doors to the living space outside was such a plus along with the music you could hear throughout the house and pool area. The fact that almost all of it was under protective net cover was great. Rain or shine you could sit outdoors. The whole house and outside area was decorated to make you know you are in Florida. Great decorating. There were patio sets in three different areas for your enjoyment. We loved all the eating places close by, but my absolute favorite Tiki Bar called "Flounders" was in Englewood. So worth enjoying. Plus across the street from it was a really great beach. Note: Our dog loved it. Also near the house was a huge mall a very short distance away. I loved Beall's. I definitely want to return for another 2-3 months. Best vacation out of the five years we have spent in Florida after retiring. The owners Susan and Bill make you feel very welcome.

Your age range 65+
May 2, 2017
Thank you Sally and Jim for taking the time to share your experience with other potential guest. Bill and I are very happy you enjoyed our home and we were able to make you feel welcome. Thank you for taking such wonderful care of our home and we look forward to having you stay with us again!
jeanrV848...
“Beautiful”
Reviewed March 10, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

A great home with any thing you want in it. I loved the yard and the pool areas. Going back next year and with a new puppy. The house is in a close area to go shopping, out to eat and entertainment. This was a perfect area for me, near my friends. Susan was a perfect landlord to work with. Thank you so much for sharing your home.

Apr 2, 2017
Thank you Jean for writing a review for us. I am very happy you and your guest(s) enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you next year and meeting your new puppy.
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Nov 14, 2016
Thank you Deanna and Bob for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We would also like to thank you for taking such wonderful care of our home. We are glad to know we were able to help make your vacation an enjoyable. Hope to see you both when you move to your new home.
Lancaster, PA
Reviewed October 20, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Oct 22, 2016
Thank you Donna for taking the time to write such a beautiful review! I was so excited for you when you found your new house and can't wait to see it when you return for good. I also feel I have a new friend. Oh and I can't wait to see my other new friend Tucker he is so precious.
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Only Bad Thing About This Rental, Is That I Did Book It For Longer Than A Week!!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

What a great find this was! The house is beautiful and in a lovely neighborhood. Tastefully decorated; it was welcoming and luxurious, and had everything we needed..and then some! (Susan, can you come decorate my place???)!!!

Absolutely loved the stereo system which you can listen to in any room you choose, plus the backyard and pool. OH! The backyard and pool! Paradise right outside your door. In my case..the bedroom door! The pool temperature was perfect...and we spent many relaxing and enjoyable hours in the pool, both day and night. Especially enjoyed the pool at night with the beautiful acscent lighting....and the beautiful plants and flamingos.

The yard was also beautiful, as was the screened in dining area..where we ate most of our meals at night. Pure heaven. The birdbath even had ducks that lit up at night! The yard was so spacious, and my furkid started running around it in joy when we first got there. Me? I waited until our hosts left so they wouldn't think I was looney!!

We definitely got our money's worth renting this little piece of heaven..and then some!!

This place was truly heaven on Earth. I'll be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool....no... the kitchen..no.... the yard...no..the pool!!!
Liked least: The fact that I only booked it for a week.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 2, 2017
Thank you Karen for writing a great review. Only way to fix the problem is to stay longer next time, I would love to have you and your furkid come back!. Thank you for taking such wonderful care of our home and sending me that great night shot of the pool!
Warminster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 6, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Jul 13, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed the house and all its amenities. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Susan and Bill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing