“The Only Bad Thing About This Rental, Is That I...”
Outdoor Living.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Outdoor Living.
Christmas in Florida!
King Master bedroom with private bathroom.
Master Bathroom
Queen Guest Bedroom
Twin Guest Bedroom.
Winter
Garage and Laundry area
Beach equipment
Outdoor Living: Grill, Shower, Horseshoes anyone?
Private Backyard
Enjoy a private evening by your own fire pit!
Enjoy our Florida Sunsets!
An evening by the pool !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Only Bad Thing About This Rental, Is That I Did Book It For Longer Than A Week!!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

What a great find this was! The house is beautiful and in a lovely neighborhood. Tastefully decorated; it was welcoming and luxurious, and had everything we needed..and then some! (Susan, can you come decorate my place???)!!!

Absolutely loved the stereo system which you can listen to in any room you choose, plus the backyard and pool. OH! The backyard and pool! Paradise right outside your door. In my case..the bedroom door! The pool temperature was perfect...and we spent many relaxing and enjoyable hours in the pool, both day and night. Especially enjoyed the pool at night with the beautiful acscent lighting....and the beautiful plants and flamingos.

The yard was also beautiful, as was the screened in dining area..where we ate most of our meals at night. Pure heaven. The birdbath even had ducks that lit up at night! The yard was so spacious, and my furkid started running around it in joy when we first got there. Me? I waited until our hosts left so they wouldn't think I was looney!!

We definitely got our money's worth renting this little piece of heaven..and then some!!

This place was truly heaven on Earth. I'll be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool....no... the kitchen..no.... the yard...no..the pool!!!
Liked least: The fact that I only booked it for a week.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Apr 2, 2017
Thank you Karen for writing a great review. Only way to fix the problem is to stay longer next time, I would love to have you and your furkid come back!. Thank you for taking such wonderful care of our home and sending me that great night shot of the pool!
Susan and Bill
Warminster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 6, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Jul 13, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed the house and all its amenities. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Susan and Bill
rdriccard...
London, Canada
“Beautiful relaxing home!”
Reviewed July 30, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Wonderful house in Port Charlotte! The house was very clean and had all the necessary amenities. My daughters enjoyed the pool and we rode the bicycles every day around the scenic neighborhood. I would be happy to rent here again.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
korabik2
Warminster, Pennsylvania
“Most comfortable rental we have stayed at”
Reviewed July 20, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Beautiful home that is close to everything like shops and beaches! The rooms were clean and decorated very nicely. Kitchen was stocked nicely to cook and enjoy meals. The yard and pool were private, complete with fire pit and gas grill. Susan was very friendly and a pleasure to do business with. She truly thought of everything when providing a home that is fully furnished including beach chairs, umbrellas and coolers!! Free wifi was available and music in every room including by the pool. I would recommend Susan and her home if you need a rental that is charming, comfortable and private. We look forward to seeing you again!

Liked best: Comfortable homey feel
Liked least: No complaints
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
DSchanno
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“The best rental to date I have stayed in!”
Reviewed July 4, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

If you want to relax, this is the place to be. Close to everything you could possible want or need...If the hostess hasn't already supplied it! The rooms were charming, clean and spacious. The kitchen, if you cook, was well appointed. The private yard, the pool, the fire pit, all added to the relaxing atmosphere. The Hostess Susan, was the most gracious I have met and if needed, was readily available to advise and help with any questions I had. I would recommend this to anyone who didn't require a crowded beach to be outside your door. I would recommend this to anyone who wanted to have privacy. It was still close enough to the beach, shopping, and restaurants galore. I'd recommend this home to everyone. Thank you Susan. I feel I have a new friend.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the whole package
Liked least: I'm a cook...I missed some kitchen accessories...
Traveling group: Friends
Fraser, MI
Reviewed April 18, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Apr 20, 2016
Thank you Sharon for writing such a lovely review. We are so happy for the both of you and were thrilled that you enjoyed Visani's for dinner. Thank you for taking such wonderful care of our home and leaving it so clean for me, I would never have known Emma was there if I hadn't played with her. Bill and I look forward to having you stay with us for your next vacation. Enjoy life and each other, congratulations again!
Bill and Susan
Cincinnati,OH
Reviewed June 27, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Jun 30, 2015
Thank you for a lovely review. Bill and I are excited that you enjoyed our home and look forward to having you stay with us again. Hopefully on your next visit you will be able to drag the boys away from the pool and visit our wonderful beaches more:)
Thank you for taking such wonderful care of our home!
Bill and Susan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing