“Great tex-mex food, do call ahead seating if coming on a busy night”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #139 of 208 Restaurants in Port Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great chain in port charlotte, consistent food, great chips and salsa, they do takeout and I absolutely love their chicken fingers!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Always an amazing meal and great service at this location for Chili's!! I was so happy to find corn on the cob on the menu as a side dish and they always have Happy Hour every day - all day. The steaks are fabulous and the fajitas too - can't go wrong here with anything you order.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

My daughter and I stopped in for a quick bite to find this place jumpin' We had arrived right before the crowd and was able to sit right down. I was surprised to get three people taking care of us. My daugter ordered a BBQ bacon cheeseburger w/ fries and a Margarita while I chose sweet potatoe fries and a water. I finishes off with a piece of key lime pie. Everything was great. Food was hot, nothing was greasy, my daughter said her drink was perfect and the dessert was fo course not homemeade but ver tasty.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great service and great food as always. Located near the mall.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stopped at Chili's on July 8, 2012.
Met at the door by the hostess and seated right off.
The food and service was excellent and well worth the price we paid.