“Only ok food.”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Our meal was less than expected. The mushrooms were dry with very little cheese. The chicken was tried out and tough.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed July 3, 2013

It was very slow in the restaurant and they put us right by the staff station and we had to listen to them swearing and yelling, our server(jessica) never smiled told us her name. She seemed VERY annoyed by our presence. She never checked on us inbetween courses thus running out if water and wine and bread,when she finally graced us w/her presence and we asked for these things she rolled ger eyes and went and got them. I figured as a big chain they would make sure they had good representation of theyre establishment. And other staff i was watching seemed to b the same way,annoyed no smiles. I work in this industry and last i checked your supposed to make ppl feel a very pleasant experience? ? Very disappointed that olive garden is ok with these people representing them.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We went there twice on our recent visit to the area. Have to say the service was only fair our first time and not good at all on our second visit. My husband was brought a refill for his diet coke but I wasn't offered a refill till I had finished my meal!! My soup was only lukewarm, although very tasty, and I wasn't offered more. We weren't offered the sample of wine either, not that we wanted it. We do like Olive Garden and think the food is really good so this won't put us off. We also went to the Bradenton restaurant on this visit and the service there was great, the waitress even insisted we take our bread sticks home as they would just have thrown them out.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Since Port Charlotte is more than 35 miles away from where I live, I do not go there too often for lunch. But recently I had a chance to have lunch there and I could not believe the special that they were offering. For the measly sum of $12.95 you got to eat all the soup (or salad) that you wanted, then choose an entree, and then they topped it off with a dessert. All for that same price. I filled up on soup, took most of the entree (shrimp penne) home for another meal and enjoyed the dessert. Becky was our waitress and I could not praise her enough, she was wonderful. Really a good experience! Worth the trip.

2  Thank mamamia70
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Like the wine sample and bought the bottle...it was years ago I got some BAAAD Chianti "NOT at This Restaurant" and ever since that day I have not been able to drink the stuff...But this was great so we got a bottle...The food was OK but just OK, nothing special but good...wait staff Very Good.