“LOVE IT!”
Review of The Cove Bistro & Gifts - CLOSED

The Cove Bistro & Gifts
Cuisines: American, German, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual dining with upscale ambiance. Great menu with German & Italian influence. Items include; schnitzel, sauerbraten, pizza, chicken picatta, salmon, grouper, steak and a wide variety of salads & sandwiches. Perfect for a lite meal or for the hearty appetite. Large selection of beers and wines! Outdoor dining also available with entertainment often. Take out available. Located along Gasparilla Road between South Gulf Cove & Rotonda.
Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
“LOVE IT!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Oh my goodness! I have lived in South Gulf Cove for the last five years, and always wished there was a decent restaurant for this area. Thank goodness the Cove came it! I was so sick and tired of having to drive into Port Charlotte or to the other side of the Englewood to go to dinner. I LOVE having something so close! Not to mention their fabulous food! My whole family loves it and we go in or use their take out at least once a week! I love their German dishes! It's so unique! I have never had such good food so close! The atmosphere is very family friendly but also a great place to take my girl friends or a group to just hang out and drink! They have great entertainments on the weekends! So thankful for it!

Placida, Florida
“You wont be disappointed!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stumbled upon The Cove looking for something different. They had live music playing outside and the game playing on the big screen behind the bar. We sat down and got great service from the staff. The food was great. If you are looking for a great expierience check it out.

• Visited March 2013
“Awesome Great food great place!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is a great little spot to stop in for lunch and dinner after leaving the beach or getting off the boat! The owners Are always around friendly and helpful and ready to sell you se property! Lol we love the place always !!!!

Port Charlotte, Florida
“Great Food & Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The Cove Bistro is a great addition to the South Gulf Cove & Rotonda area. My wife and I eat out on a regular basis, so we are always looking for cool new places to eat. The Cove Bistro is just that! We have been eating there since it has opened and we have found that the wait staff and kitchen staff has really dialed it in since they opened. The staff is super nice and the food is great. We have had almost everything on the menu and love the atmoshere of the place as well. We will be back tonight for dinner!

Port Charlotte, Florida
“Pleasant addition to the South Gulf Cove area”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I eat out at least 2-3 times a week. When a new restaurant first opens, we usually give it a few weeks before we eat there. This gives the employees time to work out any possible kinks and allows the business to run smoothly as it should. Our first visit was on a Thursday night and we were surprised to see how busy it was. Our waitress was very pleasant and promptly took our order. I had the Chicken Piccata. The lemon-butter sauce was delicious. My wife had Shrimp and it must have been good because we have returned several times and have recommended The Cove to all our friends.

• Visited February 2013