“Better than a chain!”
Review of City Deli - CLOSED

City Deli
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed July 7, 2012

They make the best buffalo chicken Philly ever and great big salids. Small cozy. My favorite lunch spot.

2  Thank Bengemo

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Fresh meats, good prices. I will surely be back. Soups are good, but man what a sandwich!!

3  Thank drivitlkustoleit
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Was headed to the local grocery store for a sub, when I saw City Deli's sign for a " delicious Philly sandwich". Had to try it out. It was amazing. Since then I have also had a few cold cut subs (Dietz & Watson meats/cheeses) which were also delicious, and their amazing fruit filled chicken salad sandwich. To top off the food delicious food, the service is always fast and friendly. If you go there on lunch, don't expect to get a seat. Its usually very busy and there are only a half dozen or so tables.

1  Thank brandonknarr
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Stopped there for lunch to go, should have ordered a head of time but was in the area and took a chance. I had a chicken philly and my hubby had a regular philly. Both of us liked the meal and the bread was great. It was real chicken, not processed crap. It was good food, I will go back food but not the it was awesome food and can't wait to go back type. The place was clean, which I was impressed by. It was pretty busy in there so it took about 15 minutes to get our sandwich. The menu looked pretty extensive, with lots of salads and all the deli type meats. Plenty of room to sit down and eat. The staff was somewhat friendly but didn't look happy to be there. It was $16 for both subs, which is pricey for me for lunch with no drink.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

They make a awesome cheesesteak sub. If your in town, it's a must have!!