“Salad bar freshness”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love their giant burgers with bacon, cheeze and the works.Great staff of servers. Very consistant cooking the food as ordered expecially the steaks.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Lunch with sister and wife. Ordered the crab cake on sisters recommendation. It was delicious. But, being from Tidewater, Virginia Beach area, I knew it wasn't Blue Crab as I know blue crab..... I asked, not to offend, but to be informed. The shy waitress said she'd ask and came back with "Blue Crab". No, it's not necessary to over season blue crab trying to hide the consistency and taste. It was a tasty crab cake, but so heavy in seasoning other than Old Bay that it had to be there for a purpose. The meat wasn't firm. In their defense, they didn't advertise it as Chesapeake Blue Crab... just "Crab Cake".... but I still like to know what I'm eating. If I'd gotten that crab cake at home, I'd have given it back. But down here, it was good. Everyone liked it.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had lunch at this Ruby Tuesday recently. Have visited this restaurant a few times over the years. Sat outside which was pleasant although the outside eating area is on a slope which is a bit uncomfortable. Staff was very friendly. Our food was pretty basic Ruby Tuesday cusine but was good.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We like Ruby Tuesday from time to time for their salad bar and a place to sit down for a casual meal without breaking the bank. We have never had bad service at this location, but our server this last trip was excellent. He saved us some money by suggesting we order a slightly different meal combination, which was a few dollars cheaper.

Their salad bar is always fresh, but not the largest you will find. I find it adequate for the price, and it makes a nice complement to an entree order. My wife had crab cakes with steamed broccolli, which she said was very good. They also serve cheddar biscuits she likes.

One thing I like is a variety of flavored teas and I believe lemonades. We had a mango tea which had small chunks of fresh mango in it. Yum!

The restaurant is located inside the Port Charlotte Town Center, and has some outdoor seating available if desired.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is a popular mall located restaurant, so expect a wait when you arrive. The menu has sufficient variety for everyone. The service was quick, friendly and efficient, despite it being so busy. When you order, you have a choice of 2 side dishes, one can be the salad bar. The salad bar is clean, with good choices of fresh cool varieties of lettuces/leaves, vegetables, and prepared salads. I would suggest this if you don't mind getting up. The provided bread are these delicious small warm cheese scones. The prices are really reasonable, but the portions may be a little smaller to reflect this. But we left full, with a few extra dollars. Watch for coupons in the local papers from time to time.