“I could be addicted.”

Add it.
Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #166 of 206 Restaurants in Port Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Description: In the Mall, tho stand alone. Part of a chain.
Description: In the Mall, tho stand alone. Part of a chain.
Port Orchard, Washington
“I could be addicted.”
Reviewed May 3, 2011

My husband and I stopped at the Steak n Shake at my suggestion. Backstory: I grew up in the Mid-western town where the original Steak n Shake started! I have fond memories of going there. Ditto for my sister. I moved away from there many years ago and now live close to a Steak n Shake again.
I had previously done the drive thru and had carried home steakburgers, fries, and milkshakes. We went inside this time. We had found that the burgers and the shakes were almost too much too eat so we split a steakburger with fries and each had our very own milkshake. He had a double chocolate fudge and I had a turtle caramel shake. Ohhh. The shakes are just so good. I could be addicted!
The interior of the facility was clean and the service prompt. The diner vibe is fun. Our server was Alyssa and she was excellent.
Our bill was for $11.74 and we were both stuffed. We both think the steakburgers are a cut above fast food burgers; the fries are not distinguished. The shakes are awesome.

• Visited April 2011