“Good food, nice place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nice sports bar decor and a few extra menu options make this one of the better sports grilles I've been to. My cowboy steak was cooked perfectly and reasonably priced. The kids enjoyed their fish and chips (perfect, not greasy) and crackers (boneless wings). My husband is a self proclaimed wing expert and said they were pretty good (which means, yes, he's had better, but they were decent). Plenty of TVs to watch all the games. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place is what you would expect from a sports bar, but the service was what made it stand out. I had jambalaya, and it was excellent. Our waiter warned me that it was spicy, and I assured him that I was looking forward to that. My wife had garlic shrimp, and said it was tasty.
Our waiter was outstanding. We actually had difficulty selecting which beer we wanted (there were lots of choices), and he talked to us about it, and then brought us samples of the microbrew we selected. He was funny, knowledgeable, and quick.
We enjoyed our visit and meal, and we would be happy to go back.

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

My salmon done perfectly as were the cheeseburgers! Apple crisp is homemade and awesome! Great family lunch!!!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great selection of seafood and sports bar food. Very generous about swapping out sides for sides (like black beans and rice for fries). Don't be worry that it's an out parcel in a mall, they do a good job establishing a sense of place.
Perfect restaurant to relax after watching the Tampa Bay Rays at Charlotte Sports Park.
Nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for lunch weather was nice wanted to sit outside was told outside was closed that day ( no biggy) so we sat inside. Ordered two beers and looked over the menu. We asked the waitress what was in the Vegetable Quesadillas she had no clue and had to go ask after SEVERAL minutes she comes back and says its made with a "portabella mushroom blend" we ordered it to try it out. 15 minutes later while STILL waiting for our lunch my husband decides to order a 'fire bomb' asked waitress how much it was... she had no CLUE... and was going to check on it husband decided he would take it anyhow.. (she never did come back to tell us how much it was) a good 10 - 15 have passed we still do not have our lunch or his Fire Bomb. WE flagged the waitress down to inquire she comes back to tell us the bartender was NEW AND SLOW??? HMMM not sure it was her place to tell us that. She also went to go check on our quesadillas shortly after we see a waitress touring the Restaurant with what appeared to be our quesadilla..... finally it arrives at our table it was dropped off gave us not a chance to ask for plates. we noticed it had ONLY cheese on it nothing else. Again we had to flag down our waitress to let her know. She grabs it to take it back to kitchen NO APOLOGY --- several minutes later we see a waitress walking around the restaurant again carrying OUR quesadilla ... we had to flag them down to tell them it was ours (happened to be the manager) we asked the manager for some napkins several minutes passed still no napkins... we asked to speak to the manager ... long story short... (ok maybe not) We explained to the manager that our waitress didnt seem to have any knowledge of the menu items. He explained she was new--- HMMM seems maybe part of training should be the menu!! anyhow the manager asked if we could give him a few moments he was going to go to the back and think about what he can do for us????? REALLY?????

WELL the booth behind us was a gentlemen who happened to ask us after the manager left our table if everything was ok we explained the manager was handling it he asked what was going on so we told him the whole story ... he obviously could not handle constructive criticism and asked us to LEAVE. I was floored not understanding why he would ask us to leave .. we were not causing any kind of scene just clearly explaining our experience we had. I asked him his name and honestly cant even remember it ... he got all cocky and stuck his chest out at me as if he was going to come closer and said he was the OWNER... REALLY??? the owner obviously did not like to hear what we had to say ... he said good luck finding a place that doesnt have any problems.

well we understand they are going to be problems/issues however it was the way they handled it that was very unprofessional ...
I will never go back the food was greasy and service was horrible ...

1  Thank ANNMARIE N