We stayed 2 nights here with our 4 teenage boys. Best hotel breakfast we've ever had with a variety of the typical hotel food: oatmeal, ceral, fruit, waffles, bagels, bread, juice, coffee, but they had good hot food too! Saturday was biscuits, gravy, breaded chicken, scrambled eggs. Sunday had sausage, sunny side eggs, and potatoes. The rooms are spacious, the 6 of us fit just fine, with the 4 boys in the bedroom with 2 queen beds and TV. My husband and I slept on the pull-out sofa bed in the living room with our own TV. I love the way it had the bathroom and kitchenette between the rooms. Apparently the boys were laughing and having fun in their room and we didn't hear a thing! Great location close to beach, restaurants, shopping and I-75.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte provides clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced guest rooms & suites year round. We provide a complimentary hot and healthy breakfast every morning that consists of fresh scrambled eggs made from real eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, muffins, danishes, fruits, coffee, juice, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Charlotte, FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Port Charlotte
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte