Sigh ...another roadside hotel stay. Every place looks the same, feels the same ... this place is a little different though, in a good way! Staff are very helpful, place is clean, breakfast is delish, and the amenities are nice - hot tub and pool are open for a late night dip, each room has a fridge and a microwave, hot coffee all day long, a washer and dryer to do laundry. All in all this is not a bad place to be laying your head for a day or so. This is the third time I have stayed here and the only small complaint is a musty smell in the upper rooms and the WiFi signal on the third floor is weak. I'm not sure if all the Country Inn and Suites properties are this well run but if they are I will be heading in their direction often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte provides clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced guest rooms & suites year round. We provide a complimentary hot and healthy breakfast every morning that consists of fresh scrambled eggs made from real eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, muffins, danishes, fruits, coffee, juice, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Port Charlotte
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte