Just stayed at the Country Inn and Suites; good value for the money. Rooms were newer, and were always clean. We upgraded to a suite, which meant having an additional couch and chair that made our 6 night stay even more enjoyable. They have a continental breakfast every morning; and most mornings it was very good. Typical fare included some type of eggs and breakfast meat, as well as a good selection of cereals, breads and juices. Only one breakfast wasn't very tasty, as the biscuits and gravy had way too much salt. The hotel is centrally located, and there is a Wendy's and McDonald's close, and Cracker Barrel is across the street. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte provides clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced guest rooms & suites year round. We provide a complimentary hot and healthy breakfast every morning that consists of fresh scrambled eggs made from real eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, muffins, danishes, fruits, coffee, juice, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Port Charlotte
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte