Review Highlights
Just got back on Carnival cruise ship Sunshine

I just got back from a nine day cruise with over 3,000 people. This was a charter cruise open to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
DOUGLAS H
Temple, Texas
Boarding for our cruise

Probably as organized as it could be to handle large crowds. Check in went fine but after that it... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
rimfire2018
Dallas, North Carolina

All reviews cruise ship royal caribbean carnival liberty boarding process cruise parking through customs great cruise your luggage dropped off exploration tower great parking carnival sunshine parking garage great job cocoa beach terminal ships
Reviewed January 8, 2015

Don't buy Norwegian cruise line shore excursion to Walt Disney parks, total rip off for the time you have in the park.

1  Thank Todd H
Reviewed January 8, 2015

I personally worked on cruise ships for over 5 years and can honestly tell you that this has to be one of the worst ports trying to board a cruise. I actually went back for the first time as a guest this past summer and remembered why I hated it so much especially on weekends. The place is just not adequately equipped to have that many cruise ships in one area. I would highly recommend leaving out of Fort Lauderdale if possible or even Tampa!

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank SteveRainville99
Reviewed January 1, 2015

At Port Canaveral we experienced some of the longest waits for cruise check in that we have had over our seven cruises. The terminal itself is relatively small and the utilize an airport type baggage carousel for luggage pickup instead of the standard open warehouse. The porters at the pier are helpful but can be a bit pushy. Customs was relatively smooth so overall it was an average experience. We had rented a car at the airport and returned it to the location near the pier and utilized their shuttle service to the cruise terminal so I cannot speak to parking. If you are going to be in the area for a cruise and are arriving a day or two early, I highly recommend the rental car option.

1  Thank magicandbird
Reviewed December 31, 2014

I had researched multiple options for parking for our cruise. I ultimately made the decision to use the Port Canaveral parking facility. It was more expensive ($20 per night) than the off-site vendors; however we were parked within 50 yards of our ship. It was easy in and easy out without the need to wait on a shuttle.

4  Thank paulcU3632CN
Reviewed December 29, 2014

Booked Ace luxury transport services in Orlando to get to and from Port Canaveral for our Disney Dream cruise for a party of five. Had prepaid and hoped that all would work out well. It went extremley smoothly and we were very pleased with the service. Our pick ups were on time and our drivers very professional and pleasant. Leonard in particular was great as he helped us surprise one of our party with the cruise and did not reveal the final destination. We would definitely book with this company again as they made it effortless to get to our cruise and back to the airport when we arrived. The vehicles were comfortable for the size of our party and luggage that we had.

2  Thank rtar