“Best Fishing Trip To Date”

Arts Adventures - Private Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Offshore, Deep Sea, Sport fishing charters for Grouper, Snapper, Mahi, King Mackerel, Cobia, Sailfish, Wahoo, Sea Bass, etc.. On board a 34ft, custom built, sport fishing yacht (one of the nicest in the fleet). The Captain is an Air Force retired Pararescuemen who spent 30 years in Search and Rescue/Recovery operations. He guarantees a safe and awesome fishing adventure.
Warner Robins, GA
“Best Fishing Trip To Date”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We travel to Cocoa Beach yearly and try to fish every year. We have chartered other boats and fished from party boats (no fun). This time I chartered with Captain Art. I am retired USAF and so is he. As we were pulling into the fishing area, the radio was cracking with other boats telling how the bite was slow.10 minutes after dropping the first bait we had a double hookup. Capt Art took us to several location. We trolled, used down-riggers and bottom fished. We caught King, Red Snapper(had to throw back), sharks (wanted to throw back), Vermilion Snapper and dolphin (Mahi Mahi). Mate Matt was with us yesterday and provided execellent, continous support to both Capt Art and our threesome and was the most courteous young man I have met in many years. You can tell that both of these men LOVE FISHING and love what they do.. After over 15 years of fishing here, this was the BEST! Larger boat, comfortable ride with shaded fishing area. I highly recommend Captain Art for your fishing outing. Most times fishermen do not tell their fishing secrets, but I will share this one. Captain Art IS the MAN!

chicago, IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“High Quality Trip”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Art and his mate Daniel know the area well and will put you on the fish. I have fished on many charters out of Canaveral, Marathon, Key West, Gulf Shores, etc. Some were decent, some just in it for the one shot tourist money. No [--] with these guys. These guys are courteous, very knowledgeable and do their best to make sure you have a good time and haul fish. I vote with my dollars and am a repeat customer.

I agree with the other reviewer, out of all my trips, I have never found a mate that is so intense on you catching fish. He is not just going through the motions. He is sweating it out to give you the liveliest bait, every advantage, every opportunity. No shortcuts.

I would not go elsewhere.

Visited June 2013
Pittsgrove, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Off The Hook Fishing!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Perfect combination, a Captain that knows how to put you on the fish and a mate that knows how to get them in the boat. Never have we caught fish like this. I totally gave up fishing in my state and saving my pennies for my next trip on the Nancy Jane. My 15yo kid landed this monster Cobia (see picture), months later and he is still talking about it. I am already planning a back to back trip for spring, Art- see you soon.!

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Best Charter in central Florida!!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have been out with Art and Daniel(Mate) multiple times, and with them they should call it catching not fishing. These guys know what they are doing, and you never feel like it is their boat and your just on it. The entire time you feel comfortable and Daniel is very helpful and understanding no matter your skill level. If you want to go out and have a great time while catching some of the best fish in the ocean this boat is the only choice, in my opinion. I won't charter with anyone else in this area other than Art.

Longwood, Florida
“Deep SEA fishing with Captain Art”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My second trip on this charter boat with Captain Art was on the first open day of the red snapper season. Each person on he boat caught a nice size snapper over 10 lbs in the first 45 minutes of the day. Needless to say we continued the fishing by releasing more snappers. We moved to another spot and caught 2 huge groupers. With that said it was now a matter of relaxing, listening to some nice radio music and cooking some of the freshly caught fish. We even had the ingredients with us to make some ceviche that we devoured on the boat. What an experience. I strongly recommend Captain Art for the serious fisherman.