“food was great”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2014

we went for 2 for 1 dinner great fish Chowder was excellent and always have great lobster specials also service was great. Good view overlooking the port.

1  Thank Billl1256

Reviewed January 20, 2014

On Monday they have a BOGO special. The food was good as was the service. The key lime dessert is is served I a coconut shell. The mahi came with fried plantains, Cole slaw, beans and rice. Not a bad experience.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I've never gotten the hang of steamed oysters so whenever I see fresh on a menu I have to try them. Mine were shucked, plated and served quickly and tasted delicious. If you are a fan like I am you should give Baja a try.
We had plenty of food after the oysters- chips and dip, soup, salad and great fresh fish. Great place to eat and relax. It's not a white tablecloth place and that isn't what I was looking for, we ate and had fun. I give it an A+.
Come for the Oysters and stay for dinner.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The fresh fish is fine here and pretty good value. Service is poor. We ordered an appetiser (oysters) and these were forgotten... the main dish arrived in reasonable time. It was our third visit and nothing to compared to the previous occasions.

3  Thank FlyLudo
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We found a good deal by visiting their website and even a better deal when we visited them. I like my fish blackened with spices and the waiter was helpful enough to take one of the preset menu dishes and apply it to the 'catch of the day' which was grouper. For starters we tried their chowders, one clam and the other lobster. Not only was the food delicious but we had wharf side seating so we could watch some port traffic. The waiter was attentive but not overbearing with it. Later we had a special treat when we saw the special seasonal light-show next door. The only tip I could make for improvement, is to offer a small house salad or veggie side item when a patron buys an entree.

1  Thank rko153