“Always Good”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We have eaten at Baja numerous times, our waitress, Traci, was the best waitress we have ever had there. She was so friendly and very attentive. Baja was running a special for gift certificates, Traci explained the "Rules" to us but wasn't pushy for us to buy one. She made sure we got in on the happy hour special and explained the VIP club to us, which we joined.

The food, as always was good. We had fish and chips and clam strip baskets. The food stayed hot the whole meal.

Kudos to Baja for hiring Traci!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I go for the crablegs, the beer, the good service, the great view, and the owners are your hosts and are always there, they;re brothers and make you feel right at home. Neat little place, very "Key West" style casual. Good prices, and there's always some sort of special happenings. We usually pop in for lunch or early dinner, once we went late and there was entertainment on the deck, (a young quitarist) he was awesome. The boats, "ships" go right by your table, you can almost reach out and touch them. .

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Another great place on the water for dinner....I think the best chowder around....live bands certain nites....owners are always there to make sure you visit is great....Lobster specials last winter were great....Lobster roll was amazing..

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a little hole in the wall that serves some great lobster chowder and is right by the water.
The food was delicious and the waitress, who happened to be from where we were, was very nice. It's very laid back and since we were in the offseason, it was not packed, which was a good thing. I can see it getting packed in the busy season.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I went here several times whilst in the area for a month. On every visit I had good food served by friendly and attentive staff. Prices are good, happy hour prices are fantastic. I had the Lobster Chowder and was asked by staff if it was the best Chowder I had had, I can honestly say after visiting lots of other places in the area, it is the best Chowder without doubt in the area and the best I have had anywhere.

The locals here are all friendly and they also made me feel welcome. All in all I would rather be here than anywhere back home in the UK.