“Had a drink coupon”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Which prompted us to try this place, overlooking the dock section of Cape Canaveral.
Arrived on sat night to find they were celebrating their 1st anniversary with a lobster special - choice of a 1# full lobster or 5oz tail, both for $10.95.
I ordered 6 oysters for 50cents ea, and got 2 extra for n/c. These were especially meaty, and slid down nicely. My Yuengling came on a tall glass with a nice frothy head -first thought was finally a tavern who knows what a 'beerbook clean' glass is supposed to look like. Sadly my 2ndYuengling glass was im a typical 16oz run of the mill tumbler, which was washed with the plates.
The lobster tail was tastey. My partner ordered a pasta dish which she rated a C+.
Was not expecting the Ritz, so was not disappointed. This is a place where i fit in with the early birders, humming along to a duo on the deck. You have rights your choice of 3a seating areas depending on your attitude or weather.
my only issue was with our server, Jessie.
He tried to up the order to boost his tip. He suceeded in bringing me a 3rd beer, but i refused his suggestions for more oysters and a 2#patty lobster @2x the cost. Them he said there was an issue with the free drink coupons, which he eventually reluctantly corrected.
the Disney cruise ship left the harbor at 5:00, so that was a bonus.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Newest in the port in a building that has housed many. I think they will survive. Good service and food. My favorite in the port for salads.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Above average for food and service wonderful views of the port and cruise ships.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

No complaints. Everyone was friendly, location was excellent, food was great.
I wanted to go back the next day for another Shrimp Burrito !

Reviewed November 8, 2011

It seems to me that most restaurants in the area are not expecting repeat local customers.. It's like who cares these are tourists and will never be back..not all customers are tourists and I will not be back..the food was mediocre.. I had the tropical chicken salad and there was nothing tropical about it. The server "forgot" to bring our appetizer..it was so dark we couldn't see our food and we had to wait to eat until she brought a candle to the table..there was no silverware on the table.. Had to wait for that as well...

1  Thank 1234justme