“Awesome!”

Cocoa Beach Parasail
Ranked #3 of 16 Tours in Port Canaveral
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Cocoa Beach Parasail, Florida's #1 parasail excursion, brings over 23 years of parasailing experience to the Space Coast. Though we have a lifetime out on the water, it's the thousands of parasail flights under our belt that makes us the most experienced, safe choice for your family.So grab your bathing suits and sunscreen and head to destination Cocoa Beach Parasail for the event of a lifetime. It's safe, fun, and no experience is necessary! We are open 7 days a week WEATHER PERMITTED. Please call first. Advanced reservations are highly encouraged.
Belleville, Wisconsin
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I highly recommend doing this! Neither me nor my two sons had ever done this before and I was so nervous. But the two guys on the crew were great and we had the best time. I felt completely safe. I went up with one of my sons and we saw sharks, a sting ray and a sea turtle. The rest of the view is spectacular! Right before we docked we saw some dolphins in the area so the guys drove us around for a while so that we could see more of them. I also bought the photo package which was a great idea. I tried to get some pictures but they did not turn out the best. The pictures they took look great. I would do this again in a heartbeat!

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Robin S
CocoaBeachParasail, Manager at Cocoa Beach Parasail, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you for (despite your nerves :)) taking a leap of faith and having such a great time with Cocoa Beach Parasail. In an era where there are so many excursion options at your fingertips we are honored that you chose us as the one for your family. Your kind, detailed review is also very appreciated by our entire staff. We hope you continue to Reach for the Sky in '13!

Cincinnati, OH
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“One More Checked from Bucket List”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have always wanted to parasail, and Cocoa Beach Parasail was a great company for this activity. Safety was stressed, from life jackets to harnesses to hand holds for overhead bar. The two young men were very nice and added to the fun.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Barb H
CocoaBeachParasail, Manager at Cocoa Beach Parasail, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, especially one highlighting the most important factor of our excursion that we value above everything else. Safety. We pride ourselves in the knowledge we’ve gained throughout our 15+ parasailing history and will continue to do the best job we can for special guests like yourself. If we can provide a safe, amazing parasailing experience coupled with good music and the best customer service, we know that at the end of the day we’ve done our job. Again, we thank you for coming out and Reaching for the Sky with us in 2012!
Titusville, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Exciting and relaxing”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Great parasail trip with a great crew. Wife and son loved it. You will not regret

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ERMD54302
CocoaBeachParasail, Manager at Cocoa Beach Parasail, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind feedback. We love making special memories over the Space Coast with our guests...and we're glad that it shows. It was our complete pleasure to Reach for the Sky with your family!
Honolulu, Hawaii
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Experience of a lifetime!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We went out for a 12:30 reservation time & I recommend adding the photo package! It's only $20 and the man was really generous in taking lots of photos. You get to keep a memory card of all your photos! My husband and I went up together and did 800 feet. The view was incredible and we had excellent weather! The crew was friendly and played some good jams! Wish their tip was included in price since we failed to bring cash with us. You can wear flip flops, as you kick your shoes off the moment you sit in the boat. No need to bring a camera if you pay for the photo package. Wear your swimsuit underneath as you will get the chance to dip in the water!

Visited March 2012
4 Thank Jessica C
We so appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful, detailed review. We’ve been parasailing for over 15+ years and are always looking for ways to perfect our excursion so that our guests feel as special as the experience itself. Thank you for choosing Cocoa Beach Parasail to make special family memories with.
Midland, Michigan
“Great time a must for anyone who likes fishing”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

had a great time fishing on sat. 10/01/11 so good I went back out on sun. 10/02/11 great deck hands and captain. I hope to be back down to fish again soon.

Visited October 2011