“Refreshing view”

Pusser's Caribbean Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Pusser's Caribbean Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: PGA Blvd.
Description: Pusser’s Bar and Grille offers a broad array of freshly prepared appetizers, salads, entrées and desserts. Chris Delay, our award-winning Executive Chef and native Ponte Vedran, has put together an innovative menu that truly has something for everyone with entrées starting at just $9.95. The restaurant serves lunch, dinner and a delectable Sunday Brunch starting at 11am and features the best 2-4-1 Happy Hour in Ponte Vedra, every Monday-Friday from 4-7pm. Pusser’s Bar and Grille was recently voted Best New Restaurant by Folio Weekly and received Jacksonville Magazine’s Best of 2008 award for our world-famous Pusser’s Painkiller. Pusser’s Bar and Grille offers a colorful selection of tropical rum drinks, including the infamous Pusser's Painkiller, renowned in the Caribbean for its potency.
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch before departing for the airport. Excellent light lunch. Great service and excellent choices to pick from for lunch.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hubby and I were there waiting for our taxi and had a great glass of Sauvignon Blanc--me and a Painkiller for him! Wonderful bar service from my Dominican sister! They even called our cabbie with a smile! We gave her a tip and she didn't even want to take it!!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I went to Pusser's as a venue for an investment group client appreciation event. The restaurant was very accommodating and we had a wonderful time! They served a fine salad and an awesome mixed grill entree with shrimp and chicken over veggies, peppers and a mixed rice dish of coconut and white. The waiters and waitresses were great at taking care of our table and seeing to our every need. I would recommend Pusser's for family night or date night...any night!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I hosted my rehearsal dinner here on July 25th for my wedding on July 26th. Service from management (Dan and Cory) was excellent. Their excellent communication and professionalism made the reservation a very smooth process.

We chose the Cilantro Chicken, Pork Chop, and Mahi Mahi for dinner as our meal choices. All 3 were excellent. The portions were just right and the taste was excellent. We had people arguing over which entree was better and people finishing off their neighbor's plate with any leftovers. The dessert served after the meal was excellent and huge!

The service from the staff on this night was also excellent. They were not too pushy about ordering but also were great about checking in periodically. The food was served in a timely manner. The atmosphere in the restaurant was nice and the price was very reasonable. There are a lot more expensive restaurants in the area which I truly believe cannot have better food.

At the end of the night I heard more than half of our group of 35 say that it was the best meal they've ever had. Overall, the price, service and food are all top of the line. I would definitely go there again and recommend to anyone in Ponte Vedra.

1  Thank Alex M
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Were here for a rehersal dinner. The food was great, location was beautiful, service was good too! Can't comment on the prices, as our dinners were paid for.

Give it a try! :)