“Love the Beach Diner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have been going to the Beach Diner for years, but I hadn't been in a while. I went to the Ponte Vedra location. They also have locations in Atlantic Beach and in Mandarin and they are all great! Great beachy feel to the place and the food is great too. I had the Mayport shrimp and crab salad and it was as delicious as I remembered.

The place is only open til 2pm so get there early as you will have to wait in line if you don't. Go visit the Beach Diner, you won't be disappointed...

There are newer reviews for Beach Diner

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Busy breakfast location makes for fresh breakfast. Nice beachy feel and efficient service. Always a good place to meet or enjoy eggs, pancakes, etc.

1  Thank SaveyFLTraveler
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've only been here for breakfast, but I love this place. It's the total package. Pat and Mercedes are great!!! After having breakfast here, it's a let down to go anywhere else.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Ordinary food in a simple ambiance. Loved the waitress and we didn't have to ask for anything. Wish they had some more variation and creativity

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We have fantastic breakfasts here! Everyone is really friendly and outgoing and helpful with any menu questions. The shrimp & crab omelets are incredible, the eggs benedict is perfect and pancakes, hashbrowns...really I think everything is awesome. Grab a Folio while you wait because the wait is definitely worth it!