“Good location, food is passable”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bogey Grille

Bogey Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good location, food is passable”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a great location, easy parking and access, in a very nice beach-side community of Ponte Vedra Beach. I have no idea how a "grille" can mess up a hamburger, but they did! Good place to meet friends informally though, and they have outdoor seating, so I'll probably give them another try.

Visited August 2013

Daphne, Alabama
“OK - nothing special”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I missed lunch so at 4:30pm this was the place I saw first on my drive heading north on Hwy A1A back into civilization. I was seated, told the gal I needed to use the restroom before ordering and then my server never came. I was the only one in the place and hungry, so I finally asked an employee wrapping silverware if I could order. The gal that seated me finally came back, clueless that I had been waiting awhile. The chicken tender dinner was a large meal but good and I ate it all. This is a typical sports bar with comfortable seating and decor so I'd hope that as the place fills up the service is better.

• Visited July 2013
“Average at best”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Food has always been so-so. It's an entertaining place, perhaps that's why we go there once in a blue moon. Service is always kind if slow. My boyfriend and I who usually tip 25% got auto- gratuitied at 18% based on the fact that we looked to be a younger couple. That was pretty obnoxious. I'm a waitress and never stiff a fellow one. Also my boyfriend had a fish bone get lodged in between his teeth from his fish meal. Based on what was listed above we probably won't return.

• Visited July 2012
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, United States
“Hit or miss but great for kids”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Food is hit or miss here. Just your run of the mill bar food. If you have kids and your looking for a place to take them while having some drinks and watching sports then this is the one. This is known throughout the community and is often overrun after kids sporting events so watch out if your looking for your average sports bar.

• Visited March 2013
smithfield, va
“average food - good sports television”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The best thing about this place is the many tv's, all tuned to the latest sports available. The food is not bad. Just pretty normal bar food.

Visited March 2013