“Limited appeal”
Review of Bogey Grille

Bogey Grille
Reviewed July 30, 2012

If you are a parent who would like to enjoy a martini with folks who would also like to relax, while your children climb the walls, this is the place for you. Not for me.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

My wife and I have visited The Bogey Grille 3 times, and we will be back. The atmosphere is along the lines of a sports bar, with an emphasis on golf, which is appropriate given the location, which is right down the road from where The Players Tournament is held each year.

So far, I have tried the Cuban, the Reuben and the Chesesteak sandwiches, and all were quite good! When I go back, the Club or the Classic BLT will likely get the nod.

If you have a little extra time, and some quarters in your pocket, The Bogey Grille provides a nice coin op pool table, as well as an assortment of other amusement attractions that would likely appeal to younger patrons.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We live in the area, and with not many food choices close at hand, we decided to give Bogey's another shot. My first experience there was less than stellar. Food was below average, wait staff young and in attentive, and KIDS everywhere. And I mean running all thru the restaurant. Thats the number one reason we hadn't returned.
BUT, we had run out of choices this evening... I ordered the fried shrimp and was very surprised at the large portions given. Our meal was good, and although there are still children everywhere, they seemed more subdued and glued in their seats. LOL! I love children, but not running and screaming inside of a restaurant while I am trying to enjoy my meal. We will return to Bogey's again I am certain!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Ate an early dinner here while on vacation. The quality of the food was a great value for the price paid. Service was on the slow side (1 waitress for the entire restaurant) so it took a while for the food to come and to pay the bill at the end. Probably would not have been an issue if we ate at a peak dining hour. Have video games and a pool table to keep young ones occupied. Overall a pleasant experience..

Reviewed April 10, 2012

I generally stay away from sports bars because they are typically loud and obnoxious. Not this one! The atmosphere was just right and the food was great. I highly recommend getting the burger with seasoned fries. Excellent! One of the best burgers I've ever had on the road. Perfectly juicy without soaking the homemade bun. Will definitely go there again. Buddy had a salad and enjoyed that as well.