“Good eats with good service”
Review of Aqua Grill

Aqua Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Aqua Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: A1A and PGA Blvd
Description: Since opening in 1988, we are a "Top 25" for Jacksonville. Come experience our brand new restaurant known for its eclectic dishes. Outside deck that is climate controlled and weather resistant year around. Private parties and corporate functions are available for 50 on the inside and 85 on the outside.
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The food was really good.We thought the chef tried a little too hard to be venturesome and could have stuck with the old standards. Not a place for a quiet dinner but still worth tolerating the noise. Deserts are delish as well.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

It took someone 15 minutes to come and get a drink order, and they weren't our server, who took another 15 minutes to actually come over at all! The blue crab dip was ver tasty, although they serve it with this huge garlic Italian bread slices which so take away from the taste. Get rid of that crazy bread and use some thin sliced toasted pita or something similar. The pink snapper with the Mac n cheese was delicious. My Caribbean jerk ahi was also wonderful with the plantains....yum....wine list was good but even though plenty of selection for bottles, not too great for by the glass. Not really sure about our return....although the food was really good!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

On a recent trip to Jacksonville my wife and I stumbled upon the Aqua Grill in Ponte Vedra Beach. What a find! The service was impeccable (thanks Scott H) and we were also greeted at our table during our meal by the owner and by the executive chef - what a treat. It simply goes to show the lengths these folks go to in making sure your meal is top notch. The food was absolutely outstanding - which is why you should go in the first place! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling to the Jacksonville area or for any folks living in that area. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had an afternoon pick me up on the patio on a very hot summer day. The breeze on the patio was delightful, but the Margarita was the worst drink I have ever tasted. I'm not sure what was even in it - I'm feel fairly confident that there was very little alcohol. The patio was a bit shabby - I hope that they remodel it as well as the rest of the eatery - they were closed for dinner for renovations during our stay in the area.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Living in Ponte Vedra for over 20 years now and Aqua Grill has been one of few constants. A great and nice restaurant with a variety of selections with a seafood tilt.Perfect for special occasions, date night or just a nice meal. The dishes are unique and flavorful with some tried and true classics thrown in the mix. The best friend green tomatoes I have ever had and we get them everywhere because they are a favorite of my lady friend. Some servers have been there for years and are true professionals. Stumble in there during The PLAYERS week and you're almost guaranteed to spot some of the golfers. The bar is a true local watering hole with good drinks and service. If the weather allows sit outside with views of the lake. A Ponte Vedra staple.