“Typical fried seafood”

LuLu's Waterfront Grille
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the best in Ponte Vedra Beach restaurants at Lulu's Waterfront Grille. Our seafood restaurant is located on the Intracoastal Waterway with breathtaking scenic views and food to match. Come by car or boat...we have a beautiful new floating dock. Join us for lunch, dinner or Sunday Brunch. We offer the perfect place to hold your engagement party, rehearsal dinner, corporate event or important birthday that's coming up.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The service was good, but the seafood was your typical fried vacation on the beach seafood. I did step out of h box and ordered seared tuna. I think they forgot to sear it and gave me warm sashimi instead.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

This place is extremely casual! We went on a Wednesday, which was all you can eat crab legs which my husband loved! Very cheap and the view is awesome!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This place is casual and right on the Intracoastal waterway outside of Jacksonville, FL.
Love the menu as it has a little something for everyone. Lots of great seafood and pastas. You can sit outside even in the summer as they have a covered patio with fans, right on the water. Saturday night is crowded, but there is a big bar to wait with drinks. They are open for lunch too.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went to LuLu's for lunch on my last day in Florida and I'm very glad I did. The shrimp basket was delicious and the service was great, they even refilled our drinks in a to-go cup so we could take it with us. Would eat here again.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had a group here for lunch, the wait staff was very attentive. I was not that impressed by the food, but one of the others in our group said the grouper was fantastic. They take reservations, which is nice when you have a group. The covered patio area was a little warm, okay with a cold beer in hand. Good kids menu too.