“Table 1 has a lot to offer!”
Review of Table 1

Table 1
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 1 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Table 1 has a lot to offer!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We have been to Table 1 twice now. Nice place. Food is spot on. Many things to choose from. Everything we ordered was perfect. Including the drinks. We felt they needed more wait staff. They have live music, which was really good. I really enjoyed my evening. My date seemed to enjoy the place as well. I will go back

• Visited July 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great apps and wine”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Saturdays you can get any bottles of wine for half off, which is a great deal. The ahi tuna and goat cheese and tomato apps were delicious. The entree we ordered wasn't great, but we would have been full with just the apps- they are pretty good sized. Overall nice atmosphere and good music from the band that was playing. Service was awesome, our waitress was very friendly and prompt.

Atlanta, GA
“Success in Ponte V”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Stopped in on my way to Sawgrass hoping this would work out OK. Being Sunday it was a slow night. The menu was the usual brewpub items, but there were a few more interesting specials. They do have a couple of Jacksonville brewed draft choices. I asked if the Chef would make a vegetable medley to go along with my entree. What a nice surprise - all my favorite veggies, including some I can't get back in ATL.

Later in the week, after several other Ponte V flops, I realized how much better Table 1 is than many of the other local restaurants. In fact, we went back a second time and it was an even bigger success. Rarely do we ever go back a second time while travelling. Table 1 was well worth the second visit.

• Visited April 2014
Ponte Vedra, Florida
“Good Happy Hour & Music”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Visited this restaurant for first time with another couple who had dined here before. I read the reviews before going and agree with the majority. This place was formally Urban Flats and is still same place with same owner. The bar area was crowded at 6pm as HH is 4 to 7 then there another starting at 9pm. I had blacken mahi entrée ($17) and the dish was just okay. I asked the waiter to kick up the spice but I think the chef forgot all the spices as the dish lacked any taste. It was suppose to have tomato & avocado w/cilantro lime vinaigrette but I only saw 3 pieces of tomato and about the same for avocado. The broccoli was bland and seemed to be frozen florets steamed with no seasoning. The rice was like a gum ball. My wife got the Scallop dish which was to be U10 diver scallops. The 3 scallops were more like 20 count per pound! This dish is $19 and not worth it if they serve scallops like this. It seemed the people enjoyed the flatbreads, sliders, and burgers. Next time I am skipping the entrees. My total bill was $52 for the 2 entrees 2 draft beer and 2 glasses of wine during happy hour.

• Visited March 2014
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“A rare treat”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

The food, service, and atmosphere are all top notch! We were so pleased we have been telling all our local friends. Try it and you will fall in love ... with the food or whatever (smile)

• Visited March 2014