I was in Ponte Vedra for only one night, and had a foursome to play the TPC at Sawgrass the next morning. I had hoped to stay at the Marriott Resort on the grounds, but they wanted at least a 2 night minimum stay and I was heading south after the golf. This hotel is within 100 yards of the entrance to Sawgrass, and the suite they gave me was almost $200. less per night than the Marriott would have been for a single room!! The lobby and restaurant are very nice, and the staff was wonderful. They were extremely welcoming and helpful. Parking was plentiful and there is a small strip mall with restaurants and a CVS next door.
The room and the decor was a little dated, but it was very clean and the beds were great. The sitting room and the bedroom had large screen HD TV's and the bathroom was clean, but a little small for my liking.
If you have your tee times, you can't beat the value of this hotel. I was here for the golf and a good nights sleep. The golf was humbling (I was the only one of my foursome to stay dry on the island green 17th though) and the sleep was great. Mission accomplished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance of renowned TPC Sawgrass, minutes from beautiful northeast Florida beaches, the award-winning Hilton Garden Inn in Ponte Vedra Beach offers a unique boutique hotel experience with all the amenities and service you expect from a Hilton hotel. Of our 127 large rooms, 61 are suites, some with jetted tubs. Our unrivaled location in the middle of Florida's First Coast of Golf ensures that we're a golfer's haven, but there's plenty more for our guests to enjoy off the links. Several outstanding restaurants, a spa, and a large variety of upscale shops are within a few minutes' walk in Sawgrass Village. If you're in the mood to explore, stroll the beach at Mickler's Landing, hike Guana River State Park by trail or by kayak, or charter a boat for some offshore fishing at nearby Mayport Naval Station or Vilano Beach. Of course, you don't have to leave our northeast Florida Beaches Area hotel to find something to do. Start your day with our breakfast buffet or your own cooked-to-order breakfast. Take a refreshing dip in our heated outdoor pool or a soak in our heated spa. Get your heart pumping in the complimentary fitness center, or relax by the fireplace in the lobby library with a good book. Complimentary high speed wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel, including the business center. If you're planning a business meeting, conference, a beach wedding or social event, the Hilton Garden Inn can accommodate groups of up to 100 guests in more than 1900 square feet of configurable indoor and outdoor meeting space. Whether it's a golf vacation, a romantic Florida getaway, business travel, or a social event, the Hilton Garden Inn in Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra is your ideal destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra Hotel Ponte Vedra Beach
- Hilton Ponte Vedra Beach
- Ponte Vedra Beach Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Ponte Vedra