“Great mom n pop”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Run by a local pvb family with a great atmosphere! Nothing beats steve and tara's homemade italian cuisine. Oh i almost forgot to mention, the best philly cheese steak in town, hands down. With excellent service and a killer happy hour 1 slice and 1 draft special. My family and i love eating at napolis. Support your local businesses!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

During our two week vacation in Ponte Vedra we enjoyed Napoli's five times! We kept wanting to go back and best of all, they deliver. Every dish we tried was delicious. Our favorite became the baked meat ravioli but we also loved every bite of other dishes we ordered. The garlic knots are ADDICTIVELY yummy. The restaurant is very clean and comfortably casual. The staff is great. Cheerful and efficient. Ponte Vedra Beach is our favorite vacation location and we will definitely continue to enjoy meals here during every trip.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We have been here twice following baseball games at Davis Park. Food was good, service was spectacular but food is often slow to arrive. Staff is very accommodating. Garlic Knots are to die for....can't wait to try the pizza!!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I rented a condo in Ponte Vedra Beach and used TripAdvisor to find nearby places to eat. The reviews made this place stand out. The reviews are right. Small place. Not fancy but clean. Friendly service. Because I was solo, I ate at the bar. I ordered a small pizza, which was more than plenty. Ate more than I should and took home what I couldn't eat. Pizza was very good; extremely thin crust, not too much cheese, very fresh ingredients. Not overcooked. I will go back.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were in the area for about a week and stumbled upon this restaurant. We like it so much that we went back two nights later for trivia night. Although we were there too late, they offer $1 drafts before 6 PM on weekdays. We had the Greek salad and a slice of the Sicilian. We liked it so much that we ordered exactly the same thing when we returned. The Greek salad was exceptional and even included stuffed grape leaves.